The PS Vita Thread

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
So that PSN glitch that made like all PSP/PS1 games downloadable on the vita was really a glitch lol.
I thought they was going to announce it at E3, but nah
Oh well good thing I downloaded The Crash Series(including racing) and Spyro series when it went on sale for like 99 cents a few days before it happened, and downloaded them all on my vita and backed it up on my laptop :sas2:

If only the Digimon games was on PSN :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@cfountain is OlliOlli fixed yet? It's on sale this week, but I want to know that it's been patched to reduce/eliminate the crashing.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@cfountain is OlliOlli fixed yet? It's on sale this week, but I want to know that it's been patched to reduce/eliminate the crashing.
i checked a couple days ago and it still wasn't.

that game is too fun and addictive with a nice soundtrack to have that crashing issue:smh:

ill check again tonight.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So that PSN glitch that made like all PSP/PS1 games downloadable on the vita was really a glitch lol.
I thought they was going to announce it at E3, but nah
Oh well good thing I downloaded The Crash Series(including racing) and Spyro series when it went on sale for like 99 cents a few days before it happened, and downloaded them all on my vita and backed it up on my laptop :sas2:

If only the Digimon games was on PSN :wow:
i dont undestand why they dont just allow all the games to be bought and played. lord knows id buy a bunch of them. theyre sitting on a goldmine