The PS Vita Thread

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
I just completed a career in mlb 13 and just retired my pitcher with 598 wins and also broke the strikeout record by about 90.

Nobody wanted to sign the 46 year old righty even though he is rated 99

I just wanted those last 2 wins :wow:
:to: :salute:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
FIFA is probably the only game that really make good use of the rear touchpad :ohhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Depends on what you're looking for. I prefer indies on my Vita so it'll always have something I want.

Where's Hotline Miami 2? :noah:
I enjoy indies on the Vita when the price is at least reasonable compared to what I can get it for on Steam. Most of the times tho, it's a good amount more. I'll probably trade in my Vita towards a Wii U after I run through Danganronpa 2.

Good damn system. It deserves better than this.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy indies on the Vita when the price is at least reasonable compared to what I can get it for on Steam. Most of the times tho, it's a good amount more. I'll probably trade in my Vita towards a Wii U after I run through Danganronpa 2.

Good damn system. It deserves better than this.

i probably wont do it but how much do you think you can trade your vita in for

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i probably wont do it but how much do you think you can trade your vita in for
Gamestop website right now has it set at 104. P4G will get me 10 along with my 8 gig and a couple other games. Not bad, I guess. Nobody is biting on the craigslist ad I put up so fukk it. I'll prob get one before the month is up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamestop website right now has it set at 104. P4G will get me 10 along with my 8 gig and a couple other games. Not bad, I guess. Nobody is biting on the craigslist ad I put up so fukk it. I'll prob get one before the month is up.
I sold my OG Vita for $140 on CL. I :eat: good and bought a Vita slim and returned it the next day for a Wii U. I'll probably just cop a Vita TV for upcoming Vita games like Danganronpa and to play Persona 4 golden on TV. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much this thang cost? I'd be down for a cheap 20-30 in one in my bedroom. :wow:
20 30?? :laff:

More like a buck breh. $100.

Honestly if PS Now is popping and alladat, PS Vita TV is like a perfect portable PS4 except you would use it on TVs instead. Imagine going to the barbershop and you waiting to get a shape up, instead of pulling out the Vita looking like a mark ass nikka, you whip out a flashy little peripheral that you hook up to the TV. Everybody gonna look like :birdman: "Fukk is that nikka ? :birdman:" but then all you gotta say is "I could play 2k14 on here right now :wow:" and everybody gonna be like :gladbron: Lets get it. Just another great use of the Vita tv.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Didn't you have a wii u already?
I sold my OG Vita for $140 on CL. I :eat: good and bought a Vita slim and returned it the next day for a Wii U. I'll probably just cop a Vita TV for upcoming Vita games like Danganronpa and to play Persona 4 golden on TV. :wow:

blah

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
20 30?? :laff:

More like a buck breh. $100.

Honestly if PS Now is popping and alladat, PS Vita TV is like a perfect portable PS4 except you would use it on TVs instead. Imagine going to the barbershop and you waiting to get a shape up, instead of pulling out the Vita looking like a mark ass nikka, you whip out a flashy little peripheral that you hook up to the TV. Everybody gonna look like :birdman: "Fukk is that nikka ? :birdman:" but then all you gotta say is "I could play 2k14 on here right now :wow:" and everybody gonna be like :gladbron: Lets get it. Just another great use of the Vita tv.
I meant 20 or 30 inches my nikka :pachaha:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Are we still gonna get shyt from Japan?
yeah, that's the third party they spoke of and I'm sure the Sony Japan studios will still put some out considering its actually selling there.

the US and EU studios...Tearaway and Killzone Merc flopping was all the reason they needed to pull out.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
honestly you cant be too mad at sony. they tried.
uncharted,resistance,killzone,unit 13,littpebigplanet,tearaway etc. they fed the vita fairly well and its just a dead market. they could fund five more aaa games for vita and it wont make a diference.

sucks too, because like @Liquid said vita is my favorite place to game right now. maybe im just going through a phse but the whole aaa scene on consoles is just so fukking blah to me these days. too many games are just padded fetch quests with no creativity. when i seea games open world it makes me lose interest cuz i know 75% of the play time is just padding.

maybe hell thats whyive tossed the entire jrpg genre in the bushes. if a game takes five hours to even become interesting you can keep it. terrible combat and silly convoluted stories are not the business.