The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I just bought Rainbow Moon...it better be a better game than Persona 4: The Boring :beli:
while i loved it, it does take a lil while before the gameplay "pops"

eventually battles turn into 3vs 20+:wow:

the map is huge:whew:

story is meh. very meh but they don't make it seem like its some epic so it isn't that big a deal, personally anyway.

i loved the music.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just bought FIFA 13 at GameStop for $14 and goddamn. The vita is my favorite platform right now. I wish there was an nhl and nba game for this bytch.

BTW, real boxing is :camby: I'll finish it because I love boxing but it's full of bugs and the stamina is not even a factor in later rounds :snoop:

Glad I only paid $2 for it because of PS+

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just bought FIFA 13 at GameStop for $14 and goddamn. The vita is my favorite platform right now. I wish there was an nhl and nba game for this bytch.

BTW, real boxing is :camby: I'll finish it because I love boxing but it's full of bugs and the stamina is not even a factor in later rounds :snoop:

Glad I only paid $2 for it because of PS+
I'd kill for NHL and NBA games on this.

Daps
Sony has stated that they are gonna let third-parties and indies be the focus of the system, so we're gonna have a situation which is the opposite of Wii U. Both of these systems are also the worst selling systems in the USA. They have to realize that you need a mixture of quality first-party and third-party games from launch to sell systems. :snoop:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Sony has stated that they are gonna let third-parties and indies be the focus of the system, so we're gonna have a situation which is the opposite of Wii U. Both of these systems are also the worst selling systems in the USA. They have to realize that you need a mixture of quality first-party and third-party games from launch to sell systems. :snoop:
third party might be enough. with development costs being so high for xbone and ps4 i honestly think theres hope...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
glad i passed on that boxing.
Wasn't it an iPhone game first? It's not a console quality game like we expect on this thing. The controls suck too.

Fight night, NBA 2K, and an NHL game would complete the vita for me.

I just completed a career in mlb 13 and just retired my pitcher with 598 wins and also broke the strikeout record by about 90.

Nobody wanted to sign the 46 year old righty even though he is rated 99

I just wanted those last 2 wins :wow: