The PS Vita Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Persona 3 got the gawdess Mitsuru doggy.
Her and Yukari are the cold icy bytches. compared to Chie and Yukiko they're not nearly as pleasant. Jumpei is a better sidekick than Yosuke though.

The final boss in Persona 3 is dope though. love the music from the battle.

also this quote from the fight
The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom

that boss wiped the floor with me the first few times i fought it. it was a hard fight. Persona 4 on the other hand is child's play. the hardest thing about that game was actually getting to the real last boss.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Aiyo, is worth copping the 64GB card? I copped the 32 last year and filled that shyt...so now all the stuff I've acquired since then and want to put on is sitting on my triple. I could just delete shyt and make room, but I hate doing that.

On the other hand, it's fukking stupid to spend 100+ on 64GB.

Haven't really been following the system, any word of a 128 and up card? I'd pay 100 or so for that.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Her and Yukari are the cold icy bytches. compared to Chie and Yukiko they're not nearly as pleasant. Jumpei is a better sidekick than Yosuke though.

The final boss in Persona 3 is dope though. love the music from the battle.

also this quote from the fight

that boss wiped the floor with me the first few times i fought it. it was a hard fight. Persona 4 on the other hand is child's play. the hardest thing about that game was actually getting to the real last boss.

She is a cold icy bytch but after you go through her S. Link, how could you NOT wanna save her like Drake? :ld: Lowkey all those kids in that house got fukkin major life issues b. Compared to 4 where they just have slight social issues.

Yukiko is the best though for sure. I liked Yukari too though, idk maybe cause she's just so fatherless and I wanted to save her too:ld::manny:

And yeah, Junpei is better than Yosuke. He gets a lil too bromantic with his shyt. Junpei tryna smash hoes, Yosuke calling you partner in public is very :merchant:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Tales of Hearts R coming to the US(Gamestop exclusive but obviously you can download it.)

Soul Sacrifice Delta coming to the US next month on the 13th.

Freedom Wars(God Eater like game) and Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines(turn based JRPG. the one i posted screenshots of a lil while back) also coming this year.

I copping em all:wow:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dead Nation is out for the Vita today. its free if you bought the PS3 version(I dont know about if the Welcome Back one counts but no harm in trying)

downloaded and downloading this patch on the PS3 version now before I transfer it. I guess the patch adds cross save but if it doesnt I have no issue starting over again...but hopefully it has a separate trophy list:mjpls:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dead Nation has its own separate trophy list:wow:

gotta adjust to using the Vita's sticks to aim but by the end of the level I started to get the hand of it:obama:

no cross save it seems but im personally cool with that.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First look at Lost Dimension - Gematsu
Lost-Dimension_Fami-shots_04-16-14_001-600x337.jpg

Lost Dimension, a RPG that's coming to the PS3 and Vita

Etrian Odyssey's Lancarse Working On RPG For PlayStation 3 And Vita - Siliconera
Lancarse is a Japanese game studio that has helped with the development of quite a few dungeon-crawlers, including the original Etrian Odyssey and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

In addition to doing programming work for both those games, Lancarse also assisted with planning and design on Etrian Odyssey, and developed Lost Heroes for Bandai Namco.

This studio is currently working on a PlayStation 3 and Vita RPG, according to this week’s Famitsu magazine. (Thanks, Hokanko) While details are scant on just what sort of game this is, given Lancarse’s past involvement with dungeon-crawlers, it wouldn’t be a surprise if this were another game along those lines.

What we do know is that the game takes place sometime in the near future and that it has the word “Dimension” in its name. The game’s story is being penned by Jun Kumagai, who has worked on the scripts of the Persona 3 movies, as well as a few episodes of Persona 4: The Animation. The Famitsu report mentions that the actors hired to voice the game’s characters will be mainstream actors, rather than regular voice-actors.

Meanwhile, Takeshi Oga, who is credited with “Background Setting & Art” on Gravity Rush, is working on tower designs. Yuu Yamashyta, who has worked as an animator and animation director on a number of anime series (including Naruto Shippuden and Sword Art Online) will provide character designs.

For some reason, Japanese blog Hokanko—who is one of the sources of Famitsu leaks before the magazine’s release every Thursday—has censored out parts of its report this week, so we’re going to refrain from posting further details until we have a clearer idea of just what the game is. The title is slated for release in Japan this August and will be published by FuRyu.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played the demo for Conception 2 and I honestly think its trash for no reason. I can't stand those weird looking bright hair colored, fox 5 morning cartoon looking anime JRPGS. They feel so generic... I mean the game looks crisp and whatnot but it looks like a dumb game. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man they calling my dude gods gift to bytches and he fukked one already. I'm digging this game.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I wish I was still into JRPG.

Game I'm looking forward to on the vita is hotline miami 2 right now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I played the demo for Conception 2 and I honestly think its trash for no reason. I can't stand those weird looking bright hair colored, fox 5 morning cartoon looking anime JRPGS. They feel so generic... I mean the game looks crisp and whatnot but it looks like a dumb game. :yeshrug:
It really does look like a really generic JRPG