The PS Vita Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/08/sony-new-vita-may-6/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000589

Sony today confirmed that antsy Americans can lay claim to the rejiggered portable on May 6th in a bundle that includes a digital copy ofBorderlands 2 and an 8GB memory card. If the lure of a lighter handheld with a more robust battery (our review unit hung in there for about 8 hours, compared to the original's 5) wasn't enough, you can rub that copy of Borderlands in your friends' faces -- it won't be available to the masses until May 13.

Just be warned: This redesigned model uses an LCD screen instead of the original's OLED panel, which makes for some less vivid colors on-screen.

wmrVkem.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, i wish i could get that new battery :sadcam: mine isn't doing so great anymore

on another note, that zanarkand theme :noah: my phone died on the plane so i couldnt listen to my own music, so i just left my vita on and bumped that shyt on the way home for an hour straight :heh:

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@Fatboi1

I saw your thread on GAF. like I said in here, its kinda tough going back to Persona 3 after beating 4. I was glad I beat Persona 3 Portable before I played P4G.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

I saw your thread on GAF. like I said in here, its kinda tough going back to Persona 3 after beating 4. I was glad I beat Persona 3 Portable before I played P4G.
Man I was going to make the thread here but people on here don't really play persona. I'm telling you breh, I want to finish this game but it's SOOO hard to play compared to P4G. :snoop:
P3P is much more like P4G though... I just don't want to play that since I'd miss out on all the cinematography which is important considering this is my first time playing the game and it's an RPG game heavy on story.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
damn, i wish i could get that new battery :sadcam: mine isn't doing so great anymore

on another note, that zanarkand theme :noah: my phone died on the plane so i couldnt listen to my own music, so i just left my vita on and bumped that shyt on the way home for an hour straight :heh:
yea my battery struggly as shyt now too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:lolbron: These guys on Gaf are getting furious because I'm frustrated with P3FES. :wow:
You played the games in the wrong order. Persona 3 after 4 would be a nightmare because 4 fixed many of the problems with 3. Also the waifus in 4 are more down to earth. Other than Fuuka the other chicks are kinda cold bytches. Not counting the android.

Dudes on some "bu-bu-bu-bu Persona 3 FES has da better story and characters :upsetfavre:". :snoop: I wasn't even talking about any of that.
Persona 4 has the better story and characters. fukk that kid and the dog in 3.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You played the games in the wrong order. Persona 3 after 4 would be a nightmare because 4 fixed many of the problems with 3. Also the waifus in 4 are more down to earth. Other than Fuuka the other chicks are kinda cold bytches. Not counting the android.

Persona 4 has the better story and characters. fukk that kid and the dog in 3.
i played 3 first for 10 hours, played 4 for 40 and golden for 95 hours and I just went back to 3.