The PS Vita Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's not activated yet I think, but we're getting Stealth Inc, Velocity ultra, and Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD.

And remember, these games are still available for the time being:

Lone Survivor: The Directors Cut (PS3 / PS Vita)

Thomas Was Alone (PS3 / PS Vita)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP / PS Vita)

Unit 13 (PS Vita)

Street Fighter X Tekken (PS Vita)

WipEout 2048 (PS Vita)

Uncharted Golden Abyss (PS Vita)

Gravity Rush (PS Vita)

Yeah, I have most of those already thru the goodness that is PSN+:blessed: Out of those 3 new ones you listed, I had already purchased though months ago, cept for PJM. I'll get that though.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
You didn't back up your save file to the PS+ cloud?? If you did that then you should be gravy but :wow: at all that time. yea about the true ending, I haven't actually "beat" the game yet, as I'm in February and still playing. I'm in the dungeon that is new to Golden though.
I don't even know what the platinum consists of for this game but I know it will be an arduous task.
That dungeon is annoying as hell but that boss fight :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I found out something pretty cool about remote play. While using remote play, you can use the PS3 Golds headset (probably the elites or any other usb PS4 compatible headset as well) wireless as if you were playing directly on the quad, but with your vita. Though in order to do it, you HAVE TO cut on remote play and have completely up on the vita before turning on the headset (you can leave the usb dongle in the quad, just have the Golds turned off). If you try to do it backwards, or cut the golds on before the vita is fully connected thru remote play, the User prompt for the headset will block the vita from connecting successfully to the quad and will not connect until you turn off the headset.

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but remote play on the vita does not interrupt any game you're playing natively on the vita, so you can pause whatever you're playing on the vita and connect to remote play, play whatever from the quad on there and when you're finish, you can go right back where you left off on your vita games.
:blessed: Multitasking!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AG2s03g.jpg

And done. :wow: 95 hours into this game... 2nd playthrough, seen the true ending+ epilogue. I hear there's even a super secret boss too. I may run a third playthrough when Persona 5 is nearing release.

This game is a MASTERPIECE! 12/10. I adored practically everything about this game man. :wow: I was like :to: when I saw the characters during the epilogue. :noah:

Oh and that last boss battle?? The true boss?? :banderas: The last part of it was dripping with swag. Imagine this shyt with a next gen budget?? :ohmy: So many crazy parts at the end. The LAST move you do before you defeat the boss was just :wow:.

Now to Persona 3..... I got FFX/X2 HD but I don't feel like jumping into that for some reason.. :heh:

edit: Persona 4 is coming to PS3 on April 8th.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/03/persona-4s-playstation-3-release-date-revealed
:heh: Meh.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
borderlands 2 coming may 13th for the stand alone.

really looking forward to demon gaze this month.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Borderlands 2 :banderas: still haven't finished ffx, doing the side quests now

Vita is killing it this year