Daps
Reppin
NULL

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Persona 4 was definitely a good game. But I did start to burn out towards the end. After a while the game is on repeat status. Dungeons are all pretty much the same layout with a different skin, and after you pull your first bytch, social links get kinda tired as well. I did love the atmosphere, the whole school vibe at day and dungeon crawling at night. Characters were cool too at times. Definitely funny ass moments. My nikka Kanji and Yosuke when they're out camping :mjlol:. Good game, but not great imo.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Persona 4 was definitely a good game. But I did start to burn out towards the end. After a while the game is on repeat status. Dungeons are all pretty much the same layout with a different skin, and after you pull your first bytch, social links get kinda tired as well. I did love the atmosphere, the whole school vibe at day and dungeon crawling at night. Characters were cool too at times. Definitely funny ass moments. My nikka Kanji and Yosuke when they're out camping :mjlol:. Good game, but not great imo.
just to be sure(quite a few others skipped it), did you get the true ending?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and I finally got the confirmation that The Sly Collection has a separate trophy list from the PS3 version:ahh:

Pre-order will be kept:yes:

I still havent finished 2 and 3:dead: but I'll GLADLY grab another platinum for Sly 1:laugh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:ufdup:

Every game is more or less the same thing after a while, breh. It's not gonna introduce entirely new mechanics every 10 hrs or so. Its a JRPG aka its a grind, but the story and characters make it worth it.

Top 5 nikka :pacspit:

edit: im bein a bit irrational. apologies :dead:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
:ufdup:

Every game is more or less the same thing after a while, breh. It's not gonna introduce entirely new mechanics every 10 hrs or so. Its a JRPG aka its a grind, but the story and characters make it worth it.

Top 5 nikka :pacspit:

edit: im bein a bit irrational. apologies :dead:

Naw, I get it. RPGs in general are repetitive, but still, this game was even more so. Its pretty much the same routine, have to save a character the same exact way you had to for the previous character, and on top of it the dungeons really had no variety. BUT, I don't want it to seem like I'm bashing the game. I liked it. The repetitiveness was my only issue with it.

just to be sure(quite a few others skipped it), did you get the true ending?

Yeah, I made sure not to miss out on that.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i agree about the dungeons getting repetitive, but the battle system and persona fusing still made it enjoyable to me. im hoping for the next one they make the dungeons more dynamic.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@cfountain
my last one got broken so i aint have one for months :to:
2ds been feeding me good though :ahh:

probably get that borderlands 2 bundle though

actually thinking bout going only handheld life with just a wii u
cuz i play them way too much

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This Conception 2 game seems weird as fukk, just based off the demo.

The battle system seems alright, everything else seems mediocre/middle of the pack.

Edit: Getting back into Dragon's Crown and Disgaea 3. :wow: forgot how fun Dragon's Crown was. nikkas just running through levels like fukk it b.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't play mine much, but I wish we could get some classic bethesda titles on here. Do yall know what having Morrowind, Oblivion, or Fallout would do for this system...or old resident evil and silent hills. Damn....I wont lie, at this point I would prefer a bunch of straight ports over new IP joints.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, I get it. RPGs in general are repetitive, but still, this game was even more so. Its pretty much the same routine, have to save a character the same exact way you had to for the previous character, and on top of it the dungeons really had no variety. BUT, I don't want it to seem like I'm bashing the game. I liked it. The repetitiveness was my only issue with it.

Yeah, I made sure not to miss out on that.
The presentation of the game glued me to the Vita. Dungeons were my only gripes with the game but I enjoyed leveling up and fusing personas so I had a goal in mind when playing. Social links I enjoyed except for a few people(Tutor kid, death lady etc.)

Game is top 5 dead or live games to me. :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't play mine much, but I wish we could get some classic bethesda titles on here. Do yall know what having Morrowind, Oblivion, or Fallout would do for this system...or old resident evil and silent hills. Damn....I wont lie, at this point I would prefer a bunch of straight ports over new IP joints.
You can play RE(1-3) on the Vita.