The PS Vita Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I'm FINALLY at the part in P4G where you actually get on track to finding the true culprit. :snoop: I can't believe the game had all this shyt afterwards and they hid it behind some questions that you can get wrong.
hopefully you maxed out maries social link by now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean you thought that depressing ass ending was legit the end of the game? Lol fukk breh. You've got at least another 4-5 months in game to get to the true ending.

But will that true ending be the true ending. Or is there a truer true ending after that? :mjpls:
When I first played it, after I got to the part with the series of questions, I must've answered them wrong because after I did, the group just walked out the room and then as the day looked to be going to the next day, the calendar straight up SKIPPED from Dec to March 21st and the cutscene showed up with main character dipping afterwards. I was like :wtf: this ending is abrupt.
Now this ending got me pursuing the true culprit. Plus this my second playthrough technically so I should be able to get that "truer" ending. :mjpls:

hopefully you maxed out maries social link by now
meg07O.jpg

:win: Maxed out.
Now I gotta max out margaret.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This will always be Persona 4's battle theme to me

I don't think Golden uses it at the battle music but the original did.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Golden uses this. I believe they use everything from the OG soundtrack for the most part, and then they have a Golden OST with all the new music for the new dungeons and extra scenes and stuff as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Golden uses that song when you land an attack on a shadow and get the player advantage.

This plays by default. I love both of them equally.
The intro songs though :wow: It's hard to pick which one is better. I love them equally.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just copped a ps4 but only have one controller, my homey wants to sell one he got last thanksgiving, what chya'll thinks a good price, hes thinking 80-100? or should I just cop a controller lol
Umm a Vita for $80 is much better than getting a controller. One is you can use the Vita for remote play which is very good indoors and can be good as well outside so long as you have a good connection. Also it doubles as a handheld with it's own games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody playing Trigger Happy Havoc Danganronpa
I played that the day of release. I beat it already, pretty good game. Once you complete it though it's pretty much boring to do that other mode that unlocks afterwards.

I'm now at what presumably looks like the final boss in P4G. :wow: This nikka is killing me man.. I'm lvl 99, and most of my other party is 99 cept for Kanji, Yoskue and Teddie who's in their 80's+. Best persona I got so far is black frost with that mind charge move. I be doing damage close to 800.

I just went back and decided to do Margarets S link which is kind of hard to do without a guide. Some of these fusions can't be no simple guess.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Umm a Vita for $80 is much better than getting a controller. One is you can use the Vita for remote play which is very good indoors and can be good as well outside so long as you have a good connection. Also it doubles as a handheld with it's own games.
And u can use it as a second controller for fighting games and sports and shyt