The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i like the calendar. my google calendar has all my game releases so its great to have.

downloading Destiny of Spirits.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Breh no lie Persona 4 Golden has the BEST video game music I've ever heard in my life. I even drove home with that shyt blastin in the whip :ohlawd: The music alone got me stanning Persona 4.

:wtf: shyt is musical crack man. That Nanako theme music is :noah:

When this shyt first came on that shyt made me want to write a letter of appreciation to the damn musical composer :wtf: :mindblown: shyt is addictive like some trap music!

Edit:

WTF is this!?!?!? I never heard this in the game!!!!! :mindblown: :wow: I must've got the idiot ending.

Fam the music in P3 and P4 are amazing, only video game OSTs I fukk with heavier than them right now are Chrono Trigger and FF13.

The Powder Snow mix to Snowflakes is even better too. Has a more epic feel to it, and the way it builds and expands is just :ahh::lawd:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man im almost done with ffx already :to: i love this game so much, especially the religious themes

almost wish they had redone some of the voice acting, makes me appreciate the voice acting in p4g even more :ohlawd:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Downloaded Fez. Can't wait to try it out later.
Game is fukkin fantastic if you enjoy interesting puzzlers. Had it on 360. I wish Phil Fish would get over himself and finish Fez 2.

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of Trails in the Sky. The game got a lot better as soon as I met Olivier. I am absolutely lovin this game now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam the music in P3 and P4 are amazing, only video game OSTs I fukk with heavier than them right now are Chrono Trigger and FF13.

The Powder Snow mix to Snowflakes is even better too. Has a more epic feel to it, and the way it builds and expands is just :ahh::lawd:

Dat FFX-III battle theme is legendary status.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I'm FINALLY at the part in P4G where you actually get on track to finding the true culprit. :snoop: I can't believe the game had all this shyt afterwards and they hid it behind some questions that you can get wrong.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:wow: I'm FINALLY at the part in P4G where you actually get on track to finding the true culprit. :snoop: I can't believe the game had all this shyt afterwards and they hid it behind some questions that you can get wrong.
You mean you thought that depressing ass ending was legit the end of the game? Lol fukk breh. You've got at least another 4-5 months in game to get to the true ending.

But will that true ending be the true ending. Or is there a truer true ending after that? :mjpls:

Anyways, loving Trails in the Sky. Only just finished with chapter 1. THE QUEST FOR SENIOR BRACERDOM BEGINS!!!!

Anyone know how many chapters there are in this game?