The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i still hate blitzball. shyt never goes the way i want it to.

:pacspit: blitzball.

i love the new soundtrack.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah i sat through that stupid tutorial and still dont know how to play. dont have the patience anymore to figure it out. hopefully im not missing out on any big prizes or items

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

yeah i sat through that stupid tutorial and still dont know how to play. dont have the patience anymore to figure it out. hopefully im not missing out on any big prizes or items

I must be in the minority because i like blitzball .

Rell Shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your AFFECCTTTIIIIOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN:wow:
Breh no lie Persona 4 Golden has the BEST video game music I've ever heard in my life. I even drove home with that shyt blastin in the whip :ohlawd: The music alone got me stanning Persona 4.

:wtf: shyt is musical crack man. That Nanako theme music is :noah:

When this shyt first came on that shyt made me want to write a letter of appreciation to the damn musical composer :wtf: :mindblown: shyt is addictive like some trap music!

Edit:

WTF is this!?!?!? I never heard this in the game!!!!! :mindblown: :wow: I must've got the idiot ending.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:dead: at LuLu's improved breast physics. or is it the better resolution so i actually notice it:laugh:

SteamWorld Dig is nice as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How far along are you?
I beat the game already but I didn't get the true golden ending. I just got a generic good bye ending. I heard there was more but right now I just finished the basement lab dungeon. :wow: Goodness this game is wonderful. Playing this shyt has me with a huge grin on my face.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i only went out with yukiko in p4g. i couldn't do her like that:to:

in p3p i was hitting every chick that came my way tho:steviej: the one scene that happens in the school:merchant: it was great:wow:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just give me the US release date already:noah:
freedom_wars_by_agb_media-d7ask13.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
just got that update. about to test the calendar sync right now

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/24/ps-vita-system-software-update-3-10/

• You can now display up to 500 applications on the home screen.
  • A Calendar application has been added for PS Vita, allowing you to set up gaming events with your friends. Sync your Google calendar to have all your events with you on your PS Vita. You can also share your favorite events by using the Messages and Email applications.
  • A new “Manage Content on Memory Card” option has been added to the Content Manager application. You can now view the data on your memory card, making it easier than ever to manage content on your PS Vita. You can now view memory usage by content type, and delete content and applications.
  • You can now send and receive voice messages using the Messages application on PS Vita. Exchange voice messages with your friends and players on PS4 and PS Vita.