The PS Vita Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
they need to go ahead and drop a release date man:to:
aubergine_oxygen.gif

and a cool mode they added
cactus_fps.gif
I need release dates for this and Hotline Miami 2.

I'm gonna be picking up a few games during this indie month. Been wanting to play Fez for a while.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I need release dates for this and Hotline Miami 2.

I'm gonna be picking up a few games during this indie month. Been wanting to play Fez for a while.
I've been playing Hotline Miami heavy these past 2 days. I am almost finished with it finally.

10/10 game and I'm glad this made it to the vita

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
All the endorsements P4 has been receiving in here has made me decide to play it. As of right now i must admit I prefer P3. I can understand the praise this game receives though. The dialogue in this is top notch and nanako is the little homie. Shyt better not happen to her :birdman:. Playing on Very hard right now I’m up to
when you’re gathering Intel on Kanji. Think that boy might be down with the get down :patrice:.

Rell Shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the endorsements P4 has been receiving in here has made me decide to play it. As of right now i must admit I prefer P3. I can understand the praise this game receives though. The dialogue in this is top notch and nanako is the little homie. Shyt better not happen to her :birdman:. Playing on Very hard right now I’m up to
when you’re gathering Intel on Kanji. Think that boy might be down with the get down :patrice:.

Rell Shyt
You're still a bit early in the game. Me personally I wasn't really feeling Persona 3 like that. I got like 10 hours into it, at the part where you have to go rescue that fuki girl or w/e in the tartarus gymnasium and you fought these two bosses. I got stuck there and couldn't beat them and just left it.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
You're still a bit early in the game. Me personally I wasn't really feeling Persona 3 like that. I got like 10 hours into it, at the part where you have to go rescue that fuki girl or w/e in the tartarus gymnasium and you fought these two bosses. I got stuck there and couldn't beat them and just left it.

P3 is pretty rough at the beginning and around midway though the game. Question regarding quests in P4. Are these objectives i have to actively search for? Or things that come around just by playing the story?

Screw they Explosive blocks monsters OHKO.

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

There's a huge turning point sometimes between like June-August in P3 breh, once you hit that...if you still don't like the game...IDK what to say.

The bosses are hard as hell though, which is what I didn't like about P4. Was a lot more forgiving and bailed you out a bit on the difficulty side of things.

Daps
P3 is pretty rough at the beginning and around midway though the game. Question regarding quests in P4. Are these objectives i have to actively search for? Or things that come around just by playing the story?

Screw they Explosive blocks monsters OHKO.

Rell Shyt

From what I remember, the quests were optional so most of them you have to search for.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Alright chapter 12 "Trauma" made hotline Miami one of my favorite games of all time
I'm slightly jealous of you getting to play through it for the first time. I loved every second of it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a huge turning point sometimes between like June-August in P3 breh, once you hit that...if you still don't like the game...IDK what to say.

The bosses are hard as hell though, which is what I didn't like about P4. Was a lot more forgiving and bailed you out a bit on the difficulty side of things.
Them bosses is food on your second go round though. I just DESTROYED Mitsuo's shadow this time around. Dude only had the armor up for one round and that was it. He never got it back up.