The PS Vita Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yup. K had me because I saw his ending and thought sigma was probably tripping out since he was close to dying but then in phi's ending k ended up being akane. I wonder what happened to Santa, snake and lotus from 999?

The games tension ramped up once it was found out that the facility has bombs in it.

I'm hoping the 3rd game kinda details what happened to them. I'm sure Santa has some hand in all of this mess. Plus like I said, Phi as a whole is completely unknown STILL.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely copping danganronpa next week as i just peeped spike chunsoft is developing it and the reviews sound good. the game looks like a mix between the zero escape games and Phoenix Wright. I love those games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i almost got a platinum in that but i didn't do a few dead end routes that have puzzles in them. i got like 91% of the trophies. VLR was one of the better games i played last year but there has been almost no info on the sequel after it was confirmed to be in the works.
I got 91% on vlr too.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm definitely copping danganronpa next week as i just peeped spike chunsoft is developing it and the reviews sound good. the game looks like a mix between the zero escape games and Phoenix Wright. I love those games.
Phoenix Wight is the attorney games rite. I played a case of the first one on my ipad but never really got into it. shyt is that piff eh?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
got the call from GameStop that Danganronpa:THH and Toukiden will be in tuesday morning.

now, the wait:ehh:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've been playing OlliOlli, Dustforce, and went back and started playing Persona 3 Portable again:obama:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
hMpOtt9.jpg

so many labels...

Hyper Light Drifter got pushed back to Fall:sad: It and Rainbow Skies coming out around the same time will be nice tho:yes:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I held out on playing it because i wanted the Vita version.

coming in the Spring.
borderlands-2-new-vita-bundle_640.jpg

it comes with the DLC. The six included add-ons are Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho and Mechromancer character classes, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition Pack.

cross-play and cross-save by the way.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I held out on playing it because i wanted the Vita version.

coming in the Spring.
borderlands-2-new-vita-bundle_640.jpg

it comes with the DLC. The six included add-ons are Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho and Mechromancer character classes, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition Pack.

cross-play and cross-save by the way.

Is this the LED model instead of the OLED?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just picked up my copy of Danganronpa:Trigger Happy Havoc. It was the last copy at the store, mines only got 4 copies. The guy as usual kept trying to get me to preorder it..

I got banned on Neogaf because I said exactly this:
"Heading to Rapestop tomorrow morning. I hope they get this."
Responses
"Oh wow gtfoh!"
"You're trivializing rape!"

:snoop: fukking fakkits there.