The PS Vita Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:damn: I still haven't finished it yet. Only got 3 endings.

I won't even lie, the true ending is confusing as shyt, and a couple of theories I had in mind were completely tossed in the bushes. But once everything starts unraveling... :banderas:

i almost got a platinum in that but i didn't do a few dead end routes that have puzzles in them. i got like 91% of the trophies. VLR was one of the better games i played last year but there has been almost no info on the sequel after it was confirmed to be in the works.

Yeah, smh I was looking it up and there hasn't been shyt on it. But they set it up pretty nicely. Left a lot of major loose ends revolving around quite a few characters and we barely know what happened to the cast of 999 that isn't present in this game.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just bought Persona 4 Golden after seeing some reviews and some gameplay. Vita is keeping my going while I decide on when to get a PS4.

Good choice. My vita has gotten way more burn than my ps4 the last two months.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Downloaded Guacamelee from the store for free too, I've heard that it's :wow: status too

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
bought the PSP version of Final Fantasy 3...I told my self I would chill and play what I got(and still havent played):snoop: i couldnt make it a damn week:smh: only 8.99 tho.

but yeah, I really got into OlliOlli today:wow: 1st time playing with my headphones on:whew: that soundtrack pulled me in something serious:ahh:
that damn patch needs to hurry up tho.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
really good looker.
ibwTR08Jon4aC8.jpg

finally stared playing Dokuro again. really enjoying it. dont know how it fell to the side when I 1st bought it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
coming to the US and EU this fall.
625769-600x250.jpg

I'll probably wait for the price drop before I buy it.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ys: Memories of Celceta comes out on Friday over here. Having just bought Persona 4, would it be worth getting Ys straight away?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ys: Memories of Celceta comes out on Friday over here. Having just bought Persona 4, would it be worth getting Ys straight away?
if you dont want to play multiple games at a time there is no harm in waiting.

really fun game by the way.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
if you dont want to play multiple games at a time there is no harm in waiting.

really fun game by the way.

:salute: of the little I've played of Persona so far, I like it. So I figured I'd like Ys too. Persona and PS4 will keep me going, Ys definitely in my mind for later in the year though. I'm kinda coming round to RPG type games

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:salute: of the little I've played of Persona so far, I like it. So I figured I'd like Ys too. Persona and PS4 will keep me going, Ys definitely in my mind for later in the year though. I'm kinda coming round to RPG type games

Being able to play RPG's with stand-by/pick up and go features is so great, it's hard for me to play RPG's on consoles now. I put down P4G for a full fukkin day, came back, and resumed my boss fight...AFTER realizing my battery died and I charged it back up. :wow:

Helps when shyt is slugging along, you just throw it in stand-by and watch a movie or go do some other shyt, come back later refreshed and pick up where you left off literally. shyt really got me avoiding console RPG's like the plague.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Being able to play RPG's with stand-by/pick up and go features is so great, it's hard for me to play RPG's on consoles now. I put down P4G for a full fukkin day, came back, and resumed my boss fight...AFTER realizing my battery died and I charged it back up. :wow:

Helps when shyt is slugging along, you just throw it in stand-by and watch a movie or go do some other shyt, come back later refreshed and pick up where you left off literally. shyt really got me avoiding console RPG's like the plague.

Can you pause P4G like that? :ohhh:

I must admit, I'm new to RPG as a whole really. I got Ni Nu Kuni on PS3 last year and didn't get too far on that, hopefully P4G can convert me into a fan.