The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Anyone got Dragons Crown? any good?
I really enjoyed it. like the other Vanillaware game(Muramasa Rebirth, which you all in the UK will be getting next year) for some the gameplay can get repetitive. Neither was for me, beat Muramasa Rebirth and have put in 12 hours into DC(got other games and got sidetracked) and it hasnt gotten old to me but I can see where some will get tired of it.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I've not touched my Vita since GTA came out, so I still need to play Killzone more but Dragons Crown looks interesting too even if it might be a bit repetitive.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed it. like the other Vanillaware game(Muramasa Rebirth, which you all in the UK will be getting next year) for some the gameplay can get repetitive. Neither was for me, beat Muramasa Rebirth and have put in 12 hours into DC(got other games and got sidetracked) and it hasnt gotten old to me but I can see where some will get tired of it.

Yeah, I agree with you here (finally). I liked both games and though I'm still quite a ways away from finishing DC, I thoroughly enjoyed the game and thought for its type, it may be one of the best ever done. The action never got repetitive to me, just other games got in the way of me finishing it and all too often, I could not get online with friends with the game, which is how I prefer to play co-op style games, rather than just always with randoms. Granted, I've met some cool/good online buddies thru randoms as well, but just saying. I'd def. be amp to finish it and play more if more of the homies got it and played it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@Liquid

I guess this answers does the 64GB work:yes:
2013-110.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw the Gamespot BF ad over at Neogaf and they have KZ listed at 20. Hopefully Amazon will have it for the same price when the time comes.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
crazy that there are no reviews for Batman: Arkham OB:smh:.

but some people have it and have posted on line about it. The time to clear it:merchant:
he beat it in under 6 hours:sad: said it was was fun tho but not worth the $40(but really, how many games ever are worth full price).

From what I read in his impressions, seems I'll jump when it hits that 20-30 range.

and the wait for Ys:Memories of Celceta and Tearaway continues:to:

Daps
Destiny of Spirits BETA, I got a email from Sony to try the Beta. What's the word on this game, I've never heard of it.