The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Never heard of this.:ohhh: I've been CLAMORING for a new JRPG for Vita since I beat Persona 4 364 times... Looks like a definite cop.

They got an english trailer?
best I could find

its more action game than RPG tho. or I could just say action RPG but leans more to the action side. Think of the game like a take on Megaman mixed with Dynasty Warriors. You choose which stage you want to go at 1st then you get a power from that levels boss, and so on.

but yeah, big bosses, big levels.

it will be either 10 or 15 bucks.

but for another JRPG thats coming to the Vita, I'd recommend Rainbow Moon.

Gameplay is what will keep you playing along with a really nice soundtrack. Looks nice too. It should really pop on the Vita's screen. Story took a back seat tho. Legit 40+ hour game. I put 40 in until they announced the Vita version then I stopped so I could tackle the rest on it(the confirmed cross save).

They say it should be out in either November or December. Likely $15 as well.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
F1dPFPW.jpg

HliY1Gi.jpg

YUQV4ZC.jpg

iOei4v2.jpg

eWWX9GE.jpg

bouVkAn.jpg

once again, think Mega Man meets Dynasty Warriors.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Final Fantasy X/X-2 finally has a date in Japan. 12/26 dual pack same price as PS3.

Hopefully US gets the same treatment and around the same time. I expect January tho.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I really like Malicious Rebirth. just clicks for me I guess. The costume changing stats is really nice. Wouldnt have known you could. beat the guy with the gun and shield 1st and got them wings:banderas: I love the wings.

fighting the wolf now in the Forbidden Library. Got the defensive costume on.

and yeah, Megaman/DW may not be exact... Maybe Shadow of the Colossus type approach but bite-sized and anime inspired visuals may be a better description:yeshrug:

and this added extra stuff to it compared to the PS3 version. If its interests you...either take the plunge or wait for a price drop.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got my 4gb just sitting around because I dont have the heart to sell that worthless thing...or want to put in the effort.

me buying that 4gb when I 1st got it was a huge waste of money and time.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I got my 4gb just sitting around because I dont have the heart to sell that worthless thing...or want to put in the effort.

me buying that 4gb when I 1st got it was a huge waste of money and time.
my 8gb came with my vita and I refused to pay $100 for a 32GB

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
my 8gb came with my vita and I refused to pay $100 for a 32GB
I found this 16gb for 40 something and hoped on it. gonna ride this out and copy games I'm not playing/beat to my PS3. plus I mainly go physical when the option is there.

No way was I dropping $100 on a MC either.