The PS Vita Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been playing my Vita lately cause I been knocking out games left and right on my PS3 and 360, plus GTA Online, and now i got Pokemon Y, but i picked up my Vita and played some Dragons Crown and Hot Shots Golf and :ahh:

Forgot how much I loved my Vita, I need to wait a bit more until I forget about P4G and go through that one again with intent of 100% S. Links, and the Accomplice Ending, as well as fighting Margaret :banderas:

Gonna cop Killzone when the price drops, and I need to get back in Soul Sacrifice too. I literally forgot how much shyt I have on my Vita that I need to go through, this is such an overwhleming feeling brehs :banderas:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been playing my Vita lately cause I been knocking out games left and right on my PS3 and 360, plus GTA Online, and now i got Pokemon Y, but i picked up my Vita and played some Dragons Crown and Hot Shots Golf and :ahh:

Forgot how much I loved my Vita, I need to wait a bit more until I forget about P4G and go through that one again with intent of 100% S. Links, and the Accomplice Ending, as well as fighting Margaret :banderas:

Gonna cop Killzone when the price drops, and I need to get back in Soul Sacrifice too. I literally forgot how much shyt I have on my Vita that I need to go through, this is such an overwhleming feeling brehs :banderas:
:what: how do you fight Margaret?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
November 26th is looking like the real release date for Ys: Memories of Celceta.

It and Tearaway 4 days apart tho:dead:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
really cant wait for Tearaway.
iyX2mrVC2cvQx.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Rainbow Moon Vita December 3rd $14.99/$7.49 if you own the PS3 version already.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
for those that will be playing Soul Sacrifice for the 1st time. dont worry about Cerberus kicking your ass the 1st time:sadcam: he's made many his little bytch when you go toe to toe with him the 1st time.

bring stone element skills and save the dude thats dying to start but sacrifice him once he gets knocked out again(he will:laugh:)

I got back into it yesterday. I'm on the final chapter before the final boss. So many pacts left to do:whew: and the DLC bosses:wow:

oh yeah, do forget to download the free DLC. adds new bosses, new maps, new missions and new spells/rites.
How this game handled DLC:salute:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Cant wait. still months away tho.

from the vid
"This is a pre-alpha basic demonstration - leveling has been left out, and the weapon set is very limited. We want to highlight a few key things for everyone, like the shield push, missile deflect/cut, and enemy management."

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
When @cfountain posts in here, I take notice :salute:

Still going on with Dragons Crown. Did the first cave/boss bit, can't get over how nice the game looks.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

I wonder what the next on is gonna be like.
I'm sure they'll continue to build on Ys 7 and Ys MoC and keep up the huge maps , party system, etc. Probably improve graphically since it will be their 3rd Vita game I believe(Moc and the Trails game)