The PS Vita Thread

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Dragons Crown arrived the other day, did the tutorial earlier. Game looks dope visually.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Was playing Hotline Miami and enjoyed it, although I suck at the game. Kept getting killed, but the music is really good and keeps you wanting to finish the levels. Kinda hard to aim sometimes with the guns, found just using a pipe and then running out the room and sneaking up on them when they came after we worked out. Perfect type of game to play on the Vita.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Was playing Hotline Miami and enjoyed it, although I suck at the game. Kept getting killed, but the music is really good and keeps you wanting to finish the levels. Kinda hard to aim sometimes with the guns, found just using a pipe and then running out the room and sneaking up on them when they came after we worked out. Perfect type of game to play on the Vita.
everybody dies a lot. thats why the revive is so sudden and infinite.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im still waiting for killzone to go on sale. hopefully the price will drop for black friday?

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
@cfountain Just copped the 3g/Wifi Vita from best buy for my 3DS XL which I copped last week but didn't know it was region locked :snoop:

I'm about to move to Italy so I had to bring that back and this thread plus Killzone merc convised me of not just settling for my money back :ahh:

So my question is you seem like a PSVita connesiour :lolbon:, do you know how PSN work on Vita? if I sign up today can I still use it and buy shxt once I move to Europe?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@cfountain Just copped the 3g/Wifi Vita from best buy for my 3DS XL which I copped last week but didn't know it was region locked :snoop:

I'm about to move to Italy so I had to bring that back and this thread plus Killzone merc convised me of not just settling for my money back :ahh:

So my question is you seem like a PSVita connesiour :lolbon:, do you know how PSN work on Vita? if I sign up today can I still use it and buy shxt once I move to Europe?
I think so. quite a few people on GAF in other countries us the US PSN and people here in the US have bought Vita's from Japan for the different colors. but I know that while the Vita isnt region locked you have to have the DLC from that particular game's region.

I hope that helped.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I think so. quite a few people on GAF in other countries us the US PSN and people here in the US have bought Vita's from Japan for the different colors. but I know that while the Vita isnt region locked you have to have the DLC from that particular game's region.

I hope that helped.

Good looking out :salute: worst case I'll just make a new PSN account once I move over there :lupe:

Best buy had the 3G version with Walking Dead and 4gb memory card for the same price as the regular wifi version

Copped Killzone and Uncharted too :banderas:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Good looking out :salute: worst case I'll just make a new PSN account once I move over there :lupe:

Best buy had the 3G version with Walking Dead and 4gb memory card for the same price as the regular wifi version

Copped Killzone and Uncharted too :banderas:
cop Persona 4 Golden if you are into JRPGs. Gucamelee! on the PSN is nice too(metroidvania type game) and Hotline Miami.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
cop Persona 4 Golden if you are into JRPGs. Gucamelee! on the PSN is nice too(metroidvania type game) and Hotline Miami.

Guacamelee looks insane didn't know what to make of it from the pics and vids :dahell:

Heard a lot of good things on P4G :banderas:

What about upcoming must have titles on the Vita :lupe:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Guacamelee looks insane didn't know what to make of it from the pics and vids :dahell:

Heard a lot of good things on P4G :banderas:

What about upcoming must have titles on the Vita :lupe:

Ys: Memories of Celceta. Fast paced action RPG, huge map and all that. Should be out some time this year. Buy Ys Seven to get a good feel for it or watch gameplay. Light on the story but its not bad just not memorable. Gameplay is king in this series.

Tearaway, November 22nd. 3D platformer from Media Molecule.

most notable physical games for the rest of the year. Vita is a better digital platform than it is physical honestly.

I also enjoy Soul Sacrifice. Its in the Action/Hunting game genre(Monster Hunter but its not really like it.) There is a pretty meaty demo to get a good idea of the game. Lotta free DLC came out for it. They added more bosses, maps, and missions.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Ys: Memories of Celceta. Fast paced action RPG, huge map and all that. Should be out some time this year. Buy Ys Seven to get a good feel for it or watch gameplay. Light on the story but its not bad just not memorable. Gameplay is king in this series.

Tearaway, November 22nd. 3D platformer from Media Molecule.

most notable physical games for the rest of the year. Vita is a better digital platform than it is physical honestly.

I also enjoy Soul Sacrifice. Its in the Action/Hunting game genre(Monster Hunter but its not really like it.) There is a pretty meaty demo to get a good idea of the game. Lotta free DLC came out for it. They added more bosses, maps, and missions.

It's 2013 I actually like the option of coppin dope games as well as indie off the net :obama:

Feels like I made a good choice picking up this console :blessed:

Downloading the Killzone Update my PSN is LbizzleMcfizzle add me

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Latest Interview with creators, Nihon Falcon Konno says that next Ys is underway and will be for the vita.

and still waiting for XSeed to give the US date for Memories of Celceta:upsetfavre: I really dont get how Valhalla Knights 3 was higher on the priority list.

and seems they will announce Rainbow Moon vita's release date this week.

I got my money set aside for both:yes: