The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
really looking forward to this game man.
tumblr_mu4ea91VOB1sj7gulo1_1280.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hyper Light Drifter 2D action RPG

the animation has gotten better and will be better. Which the gif showed

Never heard of that. Looks fantastic. :whoo:

Anyone know if they're ever gonna add more PS1 games to the Vita? All the Crash games are gonna be on sale this week, but I'd much rather play them on Vita than PS3. I heard the Euro versions of these games do work on Vita? :wtf:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Working on starting a website and as part of the blog I really want to do a series that spotlights the devs behind all the indies coming to the PS family. There's so much stuff coming down the pipeline for Vita/PS3/PS4 in terms of indies it's not even funny.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Working on starting a website and as part of the blog I really want to do a series that spotlights the devs behind all the indies coming to the PS family. There's so much stuff coming down the pipeline for Vita/PS3/PS4 in terms of indies it's not even funny.
if you need any light footwork sensei let me know

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
We need to start up another "professionals" thread and know kind of what we each do so we can all help each other out. What do you do?
i cant still do the stuff you and dave taught me, but now i do primarily j-script (with a lot of proprietary middleware stuff thrown in)

Kodie

Pro
Daps
i cant still do the stuff you and dave taught me, but now i do primarily j-script (with a lot of proprietary middleware stuff thrown in)
Oh! My bad! "Sensei" didn't quite tip me off that this was your SN on here :smile: Yeah no doubt. I've been mad lazy about getting this up and running but yeah I'll likely hit you up. I'll let you know what the deal is once I get the ball rolling.