The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
pre-alpha footage of Velocity 2X

effects and all the other stuff to be added later obviously.
2x-1thlkg.gif

2x-2r3y54.gif

2x-3xglpt.gif

2x-4mqyb5.gif

2x-52sua8.gif

ibrxYBKFvl1V88.gif

they already said her animation will be improved later too.

gonna be nice:yes:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
started playing Persona 4 Golden again last week...messed around and got hooked again:to: I beat that 2nd playthrough and gone to my 3rd:shaq2:

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is my cop of the month. Rainbow Moon also if it comes this month. Ys: Memories of Celceta also if it crops this month but I think its an early November game.

also, Valhalla Knights(PSP) is being given away for free on the PS Store in anticipation of Valhalla Knights 3. Free RPG at the least:yeshrug: I kinda like the look of VK3(in the :ehh:"I'll wait for $20" way not :ohhh: "that's hot!" way)

gonna try to finish some of these games up this month.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Origins will probably be my next vita game. My Vita is still my MLB The Show machine, I am addicted to that franchise :snoop:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So the 64 gb vita cards are dropping next week ya'll say? What they cost?

Origins will probably be my next vita game. My Vita is still my MLB The Show machine, I am addicted to that franchise :snoop:

Are you talking about Rayman Origins? If so, why not just get Legends (they have a lot of Origins' levels redone)? Then again, Origins is free for PSN+, but I can't remember if it's vita or ps3 version.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So the 64 gb vita cards are dropping next week ya'll say? What they cost?

Are you talking about Rayman Origins? If so, why not just get Legends (they have a lot of Origins' levels redone)? Then again, Origins is free for PSN+, but I can't remember if it's vita or ps3 version.
Batman Origins. I got Rayman Origins on the PC

I am getting Legends for the Vita because I heard that and the Wii U version are the best because of the touch screens

The 64GB Vita Memory Cards are going to be about $100

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This month both Hotline Miami and Sine Mora will be free on the Vita via Plus. I have only bought one game for the system since launch, been eating off Plus since. Will probably scoop some up though during Black Friday though, want some physical discs.

Will be on the lookout for Virtua Tennis, Persona Golden, Killzone