The price of Insulin is now capped at $35 per month for millions of Americans. Democrats did that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does that mean the actual cost is subsidized by tax payers or are these companies capping their own prices in exchange for some kind of break?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is it a win if tax players subsidize everything and we get to a point where 60 percent of your check goes to social services and u barely have a pot to piss on to own anything.
Coli brehs got a 4 cheeseburger a day habit...
...somebody gotta subsidize their lifestyle

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pump your brakes. It simply caps the price.
Meaning they cannot charge more than that dollar amount?

Or they can charge more than that dollar amount but the government is keeping the rest of the cost?

Do you know?

Daps
Coli brehs got a 4 cheeseburger a day habit...
...somebody gotta subsidize their lifestyle
This is another shytty trope on this site. Being in favor of something that you don't directly benefit from isn't something people like this dude understand. You lack any kind of beliefs so there's no way in hell anyone else couldn't be just like you.

This gets back to "Anyone who isn't like me is wrong OR they're lying". Just the dumbest fukking worldview on other people

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is another shytty trope on this site. Being in favor of something that you don't directly benefit from isn't something people like this dude understand. You lack any kind of beliefs so there's no way in hell anyone else couldn't be just like you.

This gets back to "Anyone who isn't like me is wrong OR they're lying". Just the dumbest fukking worldview on other people
eat less.
stop with the sugar
stop with the carbs

I just saved your life
your welcome

play this in the background since im assuming you have no interest in reading

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Meaning they cannot charge more than that dollar amount?

Or they can charge more than that dollar amount but the government is keeping the rest of the cost?

Do you know?

Edit:. I misread you the first time. They're just capping the price. So option #1

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
eat less.
stop with the sugar
stop with the carbs

I just saved your life
your welcome

play this in the background since im assuming you have no interest in reading

Yes ppl should eat better, exercise

That doesn't account for the ppl who were born with the disease, predisposed to the disease ...ppl who had pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis....etc

Or should we not concern ourselves with the fact they also have to pay an outrageous amount for a life saving drug

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yes ppl should eat better, exercise

That doesn't account for the ppl who were born with the disease, predisposed to the disease ...ppl who had pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis....etc

Or should those ppl just continue to suffer
we arent talking about those people.

they are less than 5% of the diabetes cases.
if type 2 wasnt so prevalent people with type 1 wouldnt have to damn near fight for their meds