The price of Insulin is now capped at $35 per month for millions of Americans. Democrats did that.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Lemme guess, this was a tangible for black people, huh? :mjpls: :troll:

MSM Powder >>> Insulin. At least the former can remove the inflammation from the pancreas and allow it to regenerate :camby:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I know exactly two people with diabetes, and both are in some of the best shape of anyone I know. People are just dumb, especially in TLR. Just a bunch of dumb fukks who want to run their mouth and be contrarian about shyt they dikk all about
unless youve seen the results of a full blood panel with their insulin levels you have no idea how healthy they are.
so stop it with the nonsense

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Diabetes isn't just about being fat, that's the typical ignorant juvenile way of looking at it. Some of y'all have a tendency to attribute every problem in the world to being fat smh, don't get me wrong I'm a healthy and in shape individual but I understand fatness isn't the cause of all problems people go through in life.

Skinny, fat or brolic it doesn't matter a person can have type 2 diabetes for a platitude of reasons, genetics being the most common cause and sometimes other health conditions can trigger diabetes in the body.

For example, if a child has two parents that are diabetics, you can pretty much guarantee that kid as he or she ages will become a diabetic at some point of their life regardless of whatever size they are as it's inevitable.

Now if a person has one parent that is a diabetic that child has a 50% chance of having diabetic themselves at some point in their life and sure being young and severely overweight or obese can rush the process of diabetes in an individual so it may come down to personal lifestyle choices but sometimes it'll have no effect on whether or not they'll become a diabetic.

On a side note, what the hell are you angry about? People having the medications needed to live a longer life should not be an issue to you.
this is ignoring the food people eat...
...we assume a trad western diet is healthy for us but its obviously not.

people need to put some thought and effort into what they put in their body.

there is a reason certain countries dont have this problem.

Daps
unless youve seen the results of a full blood panel with their insulin levels you have no idea how healthy they are.
so stop it with the nonsense
BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

You're literally contradicting yourself. First it was stop being fat, now it's "you haven't seen their blood panel."

You're being contrarian to be contrarian. Imagine taking up the cape fro some large faceless corporation that was taking advantage of the average citizen. Couldn't be me, wtf do you even get out of saying the retarded shyt you have in this thread?

Your mother should've swallowed you, fukking moron. World would be better off without smooth brain idiots like you running around

Daps
now read the rest of my replies and get back to me

your feelings take over the rational part of your brain
also Why do all you morons have the same script

Idiot poster: Says retarded shyt

Regular poster: Wow that was fukking retarded

Idiot Poster: You're being emotional because you don't agree with my retarded ramblings

Regular Poster: You're a fukking idiot who has no idea what he's talking about

Literally all the dumb posters do this same shyt every time. It's like clockwork

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
And how does this fix or address the wealth gap caused by slavery and Jim Crow laws? Lesser of two evils is still evil.

Edit: Another flop agent thread. The democrats uncapped, and then recapped the damned insulin, so the op could make stupid threads like this.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also Why do all you morons have the same script

Idiot poster: Says retarded shyt

Regular poster: Wow that was fukking retarded

Idiot Poster: You're being emotional because you don't agree with my retarded ramblings

Regular Poster: You're a fukking idiot who has no idea what he's talking about

Literally all the dumb posters do this same shyt every time. It's like clockwork
Brehs can't admit when their hot takes are wrong.

Daps
And how does this fix or address the wealth gap caused by slavery and Jim Crow laws? Lesser of two evils is still evil.

Edit: Another flop agent thread. The democrats uncapped, and then recapped the damned insulin, so the op could make stupid threads like this.
12.1% of Black Americans suffer from diabetes. This will help 5,033,600 black Americans from being taken advantage of by Pharma companies to get medicine that will save their lives and improve their healthcare outcomes.

Please shut the fukk up because you're another one who has no idea what they're talking about. Being contrarian to be contrarian.

Thanks in advance, since you're incapable of doing math I did it for you. Have a nice day c*nt

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

You're literally contradicting yourself. First it was stop being fat, now it's "you haven't seen their blood panel."

You're being contrarian to be contrarian. Imagine taking up the cape fro some large faceless corporation that was taking advantage of the average citizen. Couldn't be me, wtf do you even get out of saying the retarded shyt you have in this thread?

Your mother should've swallowed you, fukking moron. World would be better off without smooth brain idiots like you running around
all them emotions because you know you got it fukked up.

this country has terrible eating habits and you know it.
there is no contradiction in what I wrote.

the overwhelming type 2 cases are from people being fat...
...there are also skinny fat people that have reactions to sugar and carbs.

spend some time actually learning about shyt