The price of Insulin is now capped at $35 per month for millions of Americans. Democrats did that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I had no idea so many of you were obese.
my God.

folks really upset at me for saying they should be mindful of the food they put in their mouth.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i know Type 1 diabetes exists but maybe they were fat in a previous life
full

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
He thinks 1.7 million people deserve to suffer and potentially die because he doesn't directly benefit from diabetes price regulation :heh:

They post percentages and never the raw numbers to hide how insane they are

Right

From what I read the high price of isulin is mainly due to the difficulty of generic drugs being developed and entering the market

Of coursing capping the price is expensive because of the number of cases

But I don't see why we can't promote healthy eating while also doing something to curb cost for patients now

Smh..and most these conservatives, free thinkers are against banning certain foods from hitting the shelves, going after the sugar/corn industry as well as caps

that wasnt my point.
my message was for the 95%.

we all suffer because of people's inability to stop stuffing their face

Ok...Thread was about the cap

We all have to pay up to varying degrees. My life isnt on the line. Is yours? Do you have diabetes? I'm assuming no

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I posted the numbers and dude wouldn't engage me after I told him 5 Million black Americans will benefit directly from this

It's just troll shyt at this point. Apparently the only issue that impacts blacks is reparations. Issues that impact black people on a daily basis and are able to be addressed like healthcare (including Insulin), jobs, college affordability, rent affordability, etc don't matter. Instead lets focus on something that will NEVER happen.

Entire country watched politicians fight and bicker over sending three checks to struggling Americans for covid, yet I'm supposed to believe they're gonna send billions of dollars exclusively to African Americans?
:mjlol:

Daps
no back tracking...I stand on everything I said.

95% of people just need to stop eating so much.

you took offense because of your swollen ankles
Do me a favor, next time you see your mother slap the fukk out of her for raising such an awful human. The lack of empathy many Americans have is sad. One day you'll understand that you don't have to directly benefit from something to be in favor of it. Besides, this doesn't even affect you negatively, you're just a piece of shyt who's in favor of human suffering.

People spending less on healthcare is always a positive, and will always positively affect society. Not to mention less people dying is a good thing

You've got the mind of a child

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Edit:. I misread you the first time. They're just capping the price. So option #1
I think you're wrong. The plan only covers people with government insurance (Medicare) which is funded by taxpayers. More then likely there will either be a tax increase or a premium increase or both to cover these costs.

If you don't have medicare you will still face high prices.