Votes: 38 39.6%

• Total voters

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
What are the rules with my teleportation? Can I only teleport myself or can I also teleport things that I'm touching regardless of the weight and size?

Also, do I have to be able to see where I’m going or can I just picture it in my head and go there? :patrice:

I’d be at so many concerts and sporting events. :wow:

Last edited:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Teleportation easily.

Id start a traveling service and teleport people.

Instant billionaire
You'd want to keep that ability to yourself. The government would kidnap you, dissect you like a frog, and try to clone your DNA.

The answer is teleport, though. Like the other poster said, the movie Jumper laid it out. Straight to the bank vault and back
:blessed:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Teleportation would be cool if you wanted to "Robin Hood" your way into money, you could "travel" anywhere at any time,etc...if you're still holding up the façade of working you could take your lunch in Ghana or someshyt.
Telekinesis would be cool for pure fukkery though.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Teleport and it’s not even close.

Go all over the world at a moment’s notice (or lack thereof) and possibly locations in outer space and hopefully not die in the process.

Use the abilities to be on some flat out Robin Hood shyt and once the disenfranchised have been taken care off, I would use the powers for some demonic shyt; straight barbarism on the opps (read: CACs) with no compassion. It would literally be my life’s work.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teleport, I will have all my girls across the globe in doggy position at the same time then get to work

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Teleportation.

-No more having to commute :wow:

-Can go anywhere in the world. Columbia on a Friday night:ohlawd: