The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mods don't even have that much power. What are you so worried about?
You don't even post regularly in the arcadium. Why should I give a shyt about your opinion?

Mods can close threads, up threads, edit posts, etc. They have a lot of influence. Luckily there are two other arcadium mods to keep things in check

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stans acting like fakkits again :mjlol:

Just had a mod with a clear bias, trolling and insulting members and this very forum.

nikka was changing tags to troll people. Deleting people's threads cause they made him feel bad, passing out bullshyt warnings and shyt. I remember somebody posted a thread about wresting that clearly didn't belong here and instead of moving it, this nikka was in there arguing with somebody about some nonsense.

But y'all were all good with that:francis:

That nikka was the absolute worst mod I've ever encountered on a message board. As far as I'm concerned anybody is a step up from that. Court obviously had some good stuff to say to Brook, and obviously Brook believes in him.

Why are y'all so reluctant to give him a chance? Can't be worse than the last guy.:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony stans acting like fakkits again :mjlol:

Just had a mod with a clear bias, trolling and insulting members and this very forum.

nikka was changing tags to troll people. Deleting people's threads cause they made him feel bad, passing out bullshyt warnings and shyt. I remember somebody posted a thread about wresting that clearly didn't belong here and instead of moving it, this nikka was in there arguing with somebody about some nonsense.

But y'all were all good with that:francis:

That nikka was the absolute worst mod I've ever encountered on a message board. As far as I'm concerned anybody is a step up from that. Court obviously had some good stuff to say to Brook, and obviously Brook believes in him.

Why are y'all so reluctant to give him a chance? Can't be worse than the last guy.:manny:
I wasn't cool with what liquid was doing and addressed it directly. I would have preferred a poster with a more level headed reputation but after this, nothing on the coli is a surprise to me any more