THE PLOT THICKENS: Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas Says Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her Too

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A picture of the guy

Dr. Larry Nassar

f_nassar_arraignment_170223.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Those people are imbeciles and far more insensitive and tactless than anyone else here.

That's most of the first page though. Yet your main contribution to this thread was debating with breh up there about the intentions of Gabby's tweets. Now you did end that debate as you realized it was counter-productive but given the amount of "victim shaming" in this thread I'd expect you to have the same energy you did in the other one.

But hey, I can't expect you to police these nikkas. What's the point? We all know the majority of people here like to agenda post. The same people pushing how serious rape is (and it is) in one thread are making light of the rape allegations of a young black woman in another because she had an unpopular opinion. They might as well say, "She had it coming. :mjgrin:" How is this dismissive attitude any different from the "you deserve to get raped if you wear skimpy clothing" narrative people swear is so prevalent around here? Just thinking out loud.

We're going to see how a lot of people on here really feel when one of their favorite entertainers gets put on the SummerJam screen. We got a preview with Bill Cosby.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's most of the first page though. Yet your main contribution to this thread was debating with breh up there about the intentions of Gabby's tweets. Now you did end that debate as you realized it was counter-productive but given the amount of "victim shaming" in this thread I'd expect you to have the same energy you did in the other one.

But hey, I can't expect you to police these nikkas. What's the point? We all know the majority of people here like to agenda post. The same people pushing how serious rape is (and it is) in one thread are making light of the rape allegations of a young black woman in another because she had an unpopular opinion. They might as well say, "She had it coming. :mjgrin:" How is this dismissive attitude any different from the "you deserve to get raped if you wear skimpy clothing" narrative people swear is so prevalent around here? Just thinking out loud.

We're going to see how a lot of people on here really feel when one of their favorite entertainers gets put on the SummerJam screen. We got a preview with Bill Cosby.

So you're upset with me that I corrected someone saying that Gabby's tweet was not directed at Aly Raisman instead of going at the people who are saying she deserved it?

Ok 1 minute

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So you're upset with me that I corrected someone saying that Gabby's tweet was not directed at Aly Raisman instead of going at the people who are saying she deserved it?

Ok 1 minute

Not upset at all. I just was wondering why I wasn't seeing that same energy. Don't do anything differently on my account. If you don't think it needs to be addressed then so be it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should've dressed more classy and covered up

:troll:

I don't believe her.

I'm confused.

Probably because it's fabricated:manny:

She should have dressed modestly :camby::troll:

Was just talking to my girl bout how Gabby momma prolly prevented a lot of stuff from happening to her :patrice: think the backlash from her comments was so bad she's tryna get sympathy now? :patrice:

Yeah i don't believe her.

yo :dead: i think you're right. i didnt even consider that til i read your post, but it's clear as day

if this dude actually molested her, theres NO WAY she says what she said the other day :what: that makes literally zero sense

She received her check

Thread is already taking that turn :mjpls:

:russell: I've grown bored of all these sexual assault/harassment cases. At this point, who hasn't done something. I wake up and 2-3 more people get "exposed" every single day. Tomorrow it's gonna be Obama hugged some chick for a second too long during a photo.

This was poor strategy on her part.

All of ya'll realize that this doctor has been sexual assaulting and raping little girls but yet its hard for you to believe that he did the same thing to Gabby?
Forgot her comments the other day for a second and think... .is it really that far-fetched that a RAPIST PEDOPHILE would not assault her?

I vehemently disagreed with Gabby's comments in the other thread, but that has nothing to do with whether or not this Rapist is a rapist.
Some of ya'll are taking a little too much joy in this imo.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of ya'll realize that this doctor has been sexual assaulting and raping little girls but yet its hard for you to believe that he did the same thing to Gabby?
Forgot her comments the other day for a second and think... .is it really that far-fetched that a RAPIST PEDOPHILE would not assault her?

yeah, because of two things

1. her reaction
2. the fact that all a woman has to do is say "he did it" and its taken seriously

now number 2 is not to negate any assaults that actually take place, especially these ones :scusthov:. but i dont think that anyone can deny that that's a fact

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russell: I've grown bored of all these sexual assault/harassment cases. At this point, who hasn't done something. I wake up and 2-3 more people get "exposed" every single day. Tomorrow it's gonna be Obama hugged some chick for a second too long during a photo.
Nah fam. This isnt some chick regretting being a whore and trying to act like a victim after the fact. These were little girls. Groomed and molested for years. By the time they realized that something was wrong, they were already years into psyche warping by a pedophile. Im tired of hearing about the shyt I first mentioned but shyt like THIS, is demonic and disgusting.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, because of two things

1. her reaction
2. the fact that all a woman has to do is say "he did it" and its taken seriously

now number 2 is not to negate any assaults that actually take place, especially these :scusthov:. but i dont think that anyone can deny that that's a fact

Man if there is a known rapist (or at least known sexual assaulter) out here assaulting people, i'm giving his accusers benefit of the doubt.

Now if facts come out to prove that Gabby is lying... then she's finished.
But until then... i'm going to side with her over the sexual deviant :skip:

As far as her reaction, some people have already said that it could be due to a misplaced feeling of guilt, self-loathing, etc.

I'm not versed enough in post-rape psychology to know... but still i'm believing her.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if there is a known rapist (or at least known sexual assaulter) out here assaulting people, i'm giving his accusers benefit of the doubt.

Now if facts come out to prove that Gabby is lying... then she's finished.
But until then... i'm going to side with her over the sexual deviant :skip:
breh, i hope this dude gets raped in prison. but the fact is that it's at least plausible that she regretted that stupid ass tweet and just threw this out there because she can

frankly i dont even wanna argue about this topic :scusthov: there's no right or wrong here, theres only wrong. and it isnt gabby douglas