THE PLOT THICKENS: Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas Says Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her Too

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
That makes her comments even more idiotic :why:
I don't believe her.
She wont be taken as serious considering what she said previously.
I'm confused.
Probably because it's fabricated:manny:
Was just talking to my girl bout how Gabby momma prolly prevented a lot of stuff from happening to her :patrice: think the backlash from her comments was so bad she's tryna get sympathy now? :patrice:
Yeah i don't believe her.
yo :dead: i think you're right. i didnt even consider that til i read your post, but it's clear as day

if this dude actually molested her, theres NO WAY she says what she said the other day :what: that makes literally zero sense
Actually completely makes sense. Sexual abuse victims are often in denial and don't want to confront the reality of what happened to them and also, especially with children, tend to blame themselves convinced that it was something about how they dressed/look/talked/smiled/moved/existed or their personality/intellect/perceived character and moral core that made the abuse happen to them. It was all their own fault.
And she was raised in a religious family and lived with a religious white family in Iowa or something with a very sheltered existence. They buy into that modesty bullsht and these fcked up ways of thinking.
...I shoulda been smarter not to get fooled by him, its my fault I went into the exam room alone, I was probably too friendly ad bubbly and led him on, he's supposed to be the best dr and I'm just a kid too stupid to understand medical techniques and too immature to go to a doctor without a parent, my leotards are pretty revealing and I was taught that modesty protects girls...

Its like with Elizabeth Smart who felt it was her fault she got kidnapped and raped because those types of things don't happen to 'good girls' so if it happened to her she must not be a 'good girl' so therefore deserved it because bad girls bring abuse and assault upon themselves even without actively doing anything because the impurity of their souls reveals them to be unworthy of respect. Or some sht.

I don't see a reason not to believe her. Abuse is fcked up so victims' reactions are often fcked up.
He has already been accused of sexually abusing Raisman and Maroney (both on the 2012 team too) and there are women from every Olympic team since '96 that have come forward, multiple from some years. And there are only 5 girls per team!
The accusations go right up to the point he got axed from US Gymnastics, MSU, his private practice, personal life...

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Exposing rapist and perverts is one thing, bandwagoning is another. You got chicks out here talking about 40 years ago this dude grabbed my ass, and now you decide it's time to come out lol. I wonder why

They’re all coming out at the same time because now they know the man’s power won’t stop them :dwillhuh:

It’s really not hard to understand.

One powerful ass dude goes down and other women realize dudes less powerful than him are now open to be hit too. So they feel comfortable speaking.

I don’t get how y’all dont get this?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re all coming out at the same time because now they know the man’s power won’t stop them :dwillhuh:

It’s really not hard to understand.

One powerful ass dude goes down and other women realize dudes less powerful than him are now open to be hit too. So they feel comfortable speaking.

I don’t get how y’all dont get this?
Uh nah, power has nothing to do with it cause everyone is getting it. I mean even Jesse Jackson and John Singleton is getting accused of some shyt lol

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Uh nah, power has nothing to do with it cause everyone is getting it. I mean even Jesse Jackson and John Singleton is getting accused of some shyt lol

Yes, powerful men went down and now NOBODY is safe

Harvey, one of the most powerful men in Hollywood got hit and that busted the floodgates for everyone else.

Would you prefer these women to just not say anything or what?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, powerful men went down and now NOBODY is safe

Harvey, one of the most powerful men in Hollywood got hit and that busted the floodgates for everyone else.

Would you prefer these women to just not say anything or what?
People been getting it before Harvey. Did you forget cosby? I prefer women AND men who have really been assaulted or harassed to come out when comfortable but in a timely manner. But then you have other people who use this opportunity as a potential meal ticket (chick who tried to get usher on a herpes tip), those people damage overall progress for people who really need the help. I can't sleep with a chick today, she ends up making it big 10-20 years later, then tell everyone said chick took advantage of me 20 something years ago, or can I? Who'd believe me? Who'd back me in my claim or take me serious?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Homo get tf off my dikk because you couldn't understand a simple statement :mjlol:

This like the 4th post your bytchass has randomly mentioned to me. Let your daughter dress however tf you want and accept whatever happens to her in life

Don't be a dikk. I mentioned you to see if these recent turn of events changed your mind about how you viewed Gabby's original statement since you said she had a point. Jeez. a$$hole.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
floodgates-open.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is horrendous.
They need to shut down US Gymnastics until a proper investigation has been conducted and EVERY single girl that the Team Doctor interacted with has been interviewed.

I don't care that Gabby sounded hypocritical, that's not the main story here.

The main story is that you have a monster (yes, monster) raping and abusing little girls for God knows how long and we still haven't heard the last of it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually completely makes sense. Sexual abuse victims are often in denial and don't want to confront the reality of what happened to them and also, especially with children, tend to blame themselves convinced that it was something about how they dressed/look/talked/smiled/moved/existed or their personality/intellect/perceived character and moral core that made the abuse happen to them. It was all their own fault.
And she was raised in a religious family and lived with a religious white family in Iowa or something with a very sheltered existence. They buy into that modesty bullsht and these fcked up ways of thinking.
...I shoulda been smarter not to get fooled by him, its my fault I went into the exam room alone, I was probably too friendly ad bubbly and led him on, he's supposed to be the best dr and I'm just a kid too stupid to understand medical techniques and too immature to go to a doctor without a parent, my leotards are pretty revealing and I was taught that modesty protects girls...

Its like with Elizabeth Smart who felt it was her fault she got kidnapped and raped because those types of things don't happen to 'good girls' so if it happened to her she must not be a 'good girl' so therefore deserved it because bad girls bring abuse and assault upon themselves even without actively doing anything because the impurity of their souls reveals them to be unworthy of respect. Or some sht.

I don't see a reason not to believe her. Abuse is fcked up so victims' reactions are often fcked up.
He has already been accused of sexually abusing Raisman and Maroney (both on the 2012 team too) and there are women from every Olympic team since '96 that have come forward, multiple from some years. And there are only 5 girls per team!
The accusations go right up to the point he got axed from US Gymnastics, MSU, his private practice, personal life...
or, she could just be saying it because thats all an accusation takes to have credibility :jaymad:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I get that but she said that dumb ass shyt like 4 days ago now it's "HE TOUCHED ME TOO!!!!!!"...