THE PLOT THICKENS: Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas Says Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her Too

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, i hope this dude gets raped in prison. but the fact is that it's at least plausible that she regretted that stupid ass tweet and just threw this out there because she can

frankly i dont even wanna argue about this topic :scusthov: there's no right or wrong here, theres only wrong. and it isnt gabby douglas

Agreed, agreed.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*Dr. Nassar admits to raping/assaulting multiple underage girls on the gymnastics team*

Coli Poster - I believe it. But not Gabby though. She said something I didn't like. I'm going to give the doc the benefit of the doubt on that one. :skip:

Not even allegations. He plead guilty. An admitted rapist. TheColi.com :wow:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
200w.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
All of ya'll realize that this doctor has been sexual assaulting and raping little girls but yet its hard for you to believe that he did the same thing to Gabby?
Forgot her comments the other day for a second and think... .is it really that far-fetched that a RAPIST PEDOPHILE would not assault her?

I vehemently disagreed with Gabby's comments in the other thread, but that has nothing to do with whether or not this Rapist is a rapist.
Some of ya'll are taking a little too much joy in this imo.
I believe shes telling the truth. My comment was about the turn the thread was taking(people saying shes not telling the truth) :ld:

Daps
Why would you assume its false?

We have a known rapist team doctor who has raped at least 2 members of team... but yet Gabby is lying?

It's weird in the context of what she said the other day. And I totally agree with what she said the other day

but why would she put out a statement that could be construed as her defending the guy, and then come out a few days later and say he assaulted her too?

you gotta admit that's strange

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
All of ya'll realize that this doctor has been sexual assaulting and raping little girls but yet its hard for you to believe that he did the same thing to Gabby?
Forgot her comments the other day for a second and think... .is it really that far-fetched that a RAPIST PEDOPHILE would not assault her?

I vehemently disagreed with Gabby's comments in the other thread, but that has nothing to do with whether or not this Rapist is a rapist.
Some of ya'll are taking a little too much joy in this imo.

Joy from someone getting raped?

:wtf: