THE PLOT THICKENS: Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas Says Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her Too

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God damn morons.

He tweet the other day wasn't in response to that Aly chick.

LOPZObO.png

nikka are you retarded? :dahell:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What he meant was it wasn't in response to Aly getting molested by the doctor. Gabby was never suggesting that Aly's dress had contributed to her being molested. Amazed that people still think this.

This is the Coli. Why are you amazed?

And the comments in here are fukking disturbing. Several posters in here refuse to take her accusations seriously or making light of them becasue she said something they did not agree with. Think about that. These nikkas are sick. :wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What he meant was it wasn't in response to Aly getting molested by the doctor. Gabby was never suggesting that Aly's dress had contributed to her being molested. Amazed that people still think this.

It's quite a logical conclusion to come to given the surrounding circumstance.
Its like tweeting at Mike Browns parents that black men should be responsible in how we deal with police officers and then being "amazed" (as you put it) when people correlate that with with his death at the hands of a police officer.

What did she think people would infer?

All of that aside, this shyt is getting out of hand with these monsters taking advantage of little girls.

I think more heads need to roll than just the team doctor

Daps
It's quite a logical conclusion to come to given the surrounding circumstance.
Its like tweeting at Mike Browns parents that black men should be responsible in how we deal with police officers and then being "amazed" (as you put it) when people correlate that with with his death at the hands of a police officer.

What did she think people would infer?

All of that aside, this shyt is getting out of hand with these monsters taking advantage of little girls.

I think more heads need to roll than just the team doctor

I suspect she expected people to simply read what she wrote and what she was responding to....it's not really too much to ask. :yeshrug:

It's not like the Mike Brown's parent's analogy, cuz Gaby was responding to a comment Aly made not just randomly tweeting her.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I suspect she expected people to simply read what she wrote and what she was responding to....it's not really too much to ask. :yeshrug:

Yeah that's not how human interaction works.
Try talking to a rape victim about victim responsibility and see how "understanding" they are of your opinions. I'm speaking from experience on this one.

If you cannot see how tactless and insensitive Gabby's tweet was, then you probably share those character traits :yeshrug:

Daps
Yeah that's not how human interaction works.
Try talking to a rape victim about victim responsibility and see how "understanding" they are of your opinions. I'm speaking from experience on this one.

If you cannot see how tactless and insensitive Gabby's tweet was, then you probably share those character traits :yeshrug:

Now you're talking about something different. I just said Gabby's tweet wasn't about Aly's situation with the doctor, cuz it wasn't. I never said she was right, but I was addressing the common misconception that Gabby made any connection between Aly's dress and the actions of that perverted doctor....she never did that.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Hmm, you want to take the moral high ground but didn't address all the comments dismissing her allegations because she said something these posters disagreed with. Funny, that. :mjpls:

Daps
I'm realllllly confused. Dont tell me Gabby is tryna prevent her career from going the way of Chrisette Michele and so she made up a false rape claim :sadcam:

I loved you, gabby. I loved you. you breaking my heart right now :mjcry:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now you're talking about something different. I just said Gabby's tweet wasn't about Aly's situation with the doctor, cuz it wasn't. I never said she was right, but I was addressing the common misconception that Gabby made any connection between Aly's dress and the actions of that perverted doctor....she never did that.

I never said she did either, i'm saying that this is the common inference that anyone who has been following any of this would make.
Hence why we had an entire thread on it.

Sure, you can blame people for making that inference, or you can blame Gabby for having 0 situational awareness.

She could have made her own standalone tweet, or responded to someone else, but she responded to a victim of sexual assault (and possible rape). That was her choice.
How people take it, is how people take it.

Anyway I really don't feel like debating this because its derailing the thread and what happened to Gabby so i'll just leave it there.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, you want to take the moral high ground but didn't address all the comments dismissing her allegations because she said something these posters disagreed with. Funny, that. :mjpls:

Those people are imbeciles and far more insensitive and tactless than anyone else here.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm realllllly confused. Dont tell me Gabby is tryna prevent her career from going the way of Chrisette Michele and so she made up a false rape claim :sadcam:

I loved you, gabby. I loved you. you breaking my heart right now :mjcry:

Why would you assume its false?

We have a known rapist team doctor who has raped at least 2 members of team... but yet Gabby is lying?