The plight of Blacks under Obama

Blacks doing better with Obama in Office or worse?

• Better?

• Worse?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baroness

Rookie
Daps
I say we are better off knowing (not suspecting but actually knowing) that no matter how not black you behave and how charismatic and how educated and intelligent or how hard you work for Amerikkka, they will kill you and Sht on your name until the end of time. So many blacks thought this was post-racism, you're better off knowing that they ain't gonna lift a finger to change what works for them (systematically instituted white supremacy and genocide). The whole world sees, so there are no surprises or assumptions!! We know! Everyone knows! There is no denials no hiding! It is all in the open! Without a doubt see what they do to their own puppet!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
what gets me is, what makes black people think, thats b/c he black,shyt was going to be all good... I mean its just a black face that was sitting in the office of the most oppresive nation. He's was just a pawn, and puppet for the white supremacist global regime. and its sad, the same reason the sheeple voted for Obama, will vote for hillary b/c she is a woman.
Colorstruck