The plight of Blacks under Obama

Blacks doing better with Obama in Office or worse?

• Better?

• Worse?

Results are only viewable after voting.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Was actually in Bmore in 2008 and voted that morning before going to work. A long line of black people were there too. I shed a tear that night....the whole day and day after were surreal.
I knew/recognized it was a lot :leostare: :usure: :sas2: in the mix...I knew that months ahead of time, but like all the people celebrating across the world it was just an amazing moment to experience.

At this point, its just ........... :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
When Obama was elected into office, I cried. I thought I never see the day a black man would be in office. I didn't expect systemic change overnight but I expected a voice.

Clinton's had more of a voice for Black People than Obama. Hell, Michelle has done and said more than Barack has.

The nikka's a puppet and I feel shytty I didn't see it from the start. :pacspit:
Same...I cried too.

In my 30 years on this planet...if you would of told me back in 2007 we would have a black president and things would actually be WORSE for black people during that time....I would of just laughed it off.

I'm not laughing now.

I cried tears of joy in 2008.

In 2015 I'm holding back tears of anguish.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'll admit though, I will miss Obama when he's gone.

Cause America is going to be ten times WORSE for blacks when Hillary eventually steps in that oval office.

This country will NEVER have another black president again.

I believe it was @Napoleon who hinted at Obama's presidency being an "experiment" of sorts...that they let work...it definitely involved the morale of the black population.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
That being said, comparative to other presidents, including Clinton who didn't really do shyt but ride the wave of the tech boom and Greenspan's expansive monetary policy, Obama's done fine on economics considering he came into offense at the trough of the worst recession in 70 years and faced a Senate who literally changed their standard practice with respect to the filibuster rules just to stymy his presidency.

Obama's worst points of his presidency are his administration's callousness toward the rule of law as it pertains to civil liberties and drone bombing.

He should be commended for healthcare reform (should've gotten more, but still a good program) which is giving millions of people, many of them black, affordable healthcare coverage and access, for setting the tone for a new approach to the drug law, greatly reducing the crack disparity, commuting drug sentences, and for his DOJ's approach to tackling civil rights violations by local law enforcement more than any of his predecessors.
I feel bad for Barry O cause yes...he did accomplish all of this...but people dont even like to give him credit for it or acknowledge all of this...unlike other presidents with their accomplishments. It's really telling.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
what gets me is, what makes black people think, thats b/c he black,shyt was going to be all good... I mean its just a black face that was sitting in the office of the most oppresive nation. He's was just a pawn, and puppet for the white supremacist global regime. and its sad, the same reason the sheeple voted for Obama, will vote for hillary b/c she is a woman.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I feel bad for Barry O cause yes...he did accomplish all of this...but people dont even like to give him credit for it or acknowledge all of this...unlike other presidents with their accomplishments. It's really telling.
affordable healthcare???? my insurance damn near doubled... whats so affordable about that.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
what gets me is, what makes black people think, thats b/c he black,shyt was going to be all good... I mean its just a black face that was sitting in the office of the most oppresive nation. He's was just a pawn, and puppet for the white supremacist global regime. and its sad, the same reason the sheeple voted for Obama, will vote for hillary b/c she is a woman.
its a cycle that cant be broken, they will blame it on nikkas that didn't vote

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit though, I will miss Obama when he's gone.

Cause America is going to be ten times WORSE for blacks when Hillary eventually steps in that oval office.

This country will NEVER have another black president again.

I believe it was @Napoleon who hinted at Obama's presidency being an "experiment" of sorts...that they let work...it definitely involved the morale of the black population.

I feel like we didn't have a black president to begin with.
41022-will-smith-I-aint-even-mad-tKbi.jpeg

A lot of the shyt Dr. Umar said is pretty fukking true. The guy wasn't raised by his black father. I have a cousin like that now who is mixed but raised predominantly by his white mother's side and he's white as a mother fukker but looks like Rick James. :camby:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I feel like we didn't have a black president to begin with.
41022-will-smith-I-aint-even-mad-tKbi.jpeg

A lot of the shyt Dr. Umar said is pretty fukking true. The guy wasn't raised by his black father. I have a cousin like that now who is mixed but raised predominantly by his white mother's side and he's white as a mother fukker but looks like Rick James. :camby:

I think you would benefit more from this then shyt from that fraud, "Dr" Umar Johnson.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Obama has been a fine president, he's really done some game changing stuff

but his record with black people is embarrassing, I'm totally disgusted with it. A wasted opportunity on that front :francis: