The plight of Blacks under Obama

Blacks doing better with Obama in Office or worse?

• Better?

• Worse?

Results are only viewable after voting.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
It was never in his job description to help the plight of Blacks...Which is what makes our unrelenting support of his every move all the more puzzling...

But what is being under reported is how Black males are catching a lot of the strays that are meant for him...Too bad we all can't have Secret Service protection...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
That nikka Obama is out of here next year

Why does he have to play nice now?

He has nothing to lose when it comes to stopping police murdering unarmed citizens yet is still a coward

He doesn't have to hold back anything he wanted to do for blacks now
pretty much :yeshrug:

I feel like we are in the same spot as when he started

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he has done alot for us but I also don't think we are looking to the correct places for change. Grassroots local level is where its at like they been doing in Ferguson.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That nikka Obama is out of here next year

Why does he have to play nice now?

He has nothing to lose when it comes to stopping police murdering unarmed citizens yet is still a coward

He doesn't have to hold back anything he wanted to do for blacks now

Is the my brothers keeper program benefitting any black people ?

Being professional and cordial = rethugs saying fukk you on his legislation

You think a no fukks given version gonna be any better? :skip:

His presidency has clearly shown IMO that we need representation at the levels that directly impact us the most to really make the progress we need. I'm talking city, state, county, then federal. A President is nothing without Congress passing what he wants. The jealousy and envy they have shown during his tenure is fukkin disgusting

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he cant be militant Obama .... alright but he can be militant with Gay rights , Feminists, Hispanics and Ray Rice. We want so little so we make excuses for why they wont do anything, if the highest postion in america cant do something tangible that speaks volumes . People forget he always go back in his speech to blame black men

dude is not holding back he just don't give fuk just like black entertainers with wealth

i swear nikkas be colorstruck but i see tariq nasheed change his tune
Tariq changed his tune on what??

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I think he had some ideas but had his ****** wake up call soon after being elected and has been trying to keep his head attached to his body ever since. I think he is counting the days until he is free. I also think he doesn't want to be the man remembered as presiding over the beginning of America's second civil war and it isn't looking good.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It was never in his job description to help the plight of Blacks...Which is what makes our unrelenting support of his every move all the more puzzling...

But what is being under reported is how Black males are catching a lot of the strays that are meant for him...Too bad we all can't have Secret Service protection...
Yes that's true in a sense but he did do alot wordsmith and manipulation with hope/change campaign. Also his background in the chi before presidency

Also what @freetroit said

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When Obama was elected into office, I cried. I thought I never see the day a black man would be in office. I didn't expect systemic change overnight but I expected a voice.

Clinton's had more of a voice for Black People than Obama. Hell, Michelle has done and said more than Barack has.

The nikka's a puppet and I feel shytty I didn't see it from the start. :pacspit:
:francis:

The reason Clinton was "good" for black people is because the country experienced an economic boom (dot com bubble among other things) during the 90s. A rising tide raises all boats. Obama came into office during the worst recession since the great depression. The economy has improved from a jobs perspective but wages have not increased. And many inner cities are still hurting from the recession (ie the spending cuts they implemented after the crash). You can blame Obama for a variety of things but it's not fair to compare a recession recovery to an economic surplus.

Clinton also cut food stamp policy and enacted NAFTA...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Yes that's true in a sense but he did do alot wordsmith and manipulation with hope/change campaign. Also his background in the chi before presidency

Also what @freetroit said
Key words (before presidency)...That was his old job...

He has totally different marching orders now..And the improvement of the Black quality of life is so far down his list of priorities it's not even funny..

We're actually lucky he's not just straight up blatantly having n1ggas knocked off...

To put it in frank terms.. He is the CEO of the company that kidnapped, tortured and murdered us to build their empire..And they are still doing it to us aswell as other Brown/Black people across the globe.. We just chose to put our head in the sand and ignore it..

We need to stop worrying about what Obama can do to help us, and start being cautious about what he's doing to hurt us...

He's not on our side...

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
-The stimulus prevented multiple public schools from being thrown in the bushes in 2009 and 2010
-Obamacare has significantly cut the rate of people not having insurance, including in the black community
-Changed crack cocaine sentence disparities
-Altered rules on police seizure of property

just the first few off the top of my head

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I now realize why cacs were so giddy about electing him. They knew that would be upheld as "The End Of Racism", and a lot of naive blacks bought into it. They were just trying to exorcise their white guilt, and they did it. :skip:

Truthfully though, I think that Trayvon shyt was the beginning of the violent agenda we're seeing today. That was the test run for the extinction agenda. We slept that. if Zimmerfukk was found face down in the Everglades somewhere that would have sent a better message than all this protestin.

Obama just trying to lay low till next year and protect his legacy, he gon leave all this black shyt for the next guy to sort out :mjpls:

I've been thinking that too for the past year. That zimmerman was a test run, the gauntlet being thrown down at us. And the gauntlet continues to be thrown down. Eventually... mark my words... their going to shoot into one of these crowds. And what will be our answer then...

I think black people are in a worse place then before he was elected. Hell I think it's just going to get worse after his gone, factoring in how vindictive and petty whites are. At least we're waking up though