The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're moving the goal post once again.

First I'm not "trying to change my appearance"

Even dapping the idea that I'm going to come with excuses as to why I haven't tried to change my appearance.

I show proof I have.

And now it's my "personality".
Correct. Process of elimination.

You said previously it was your looks. Now I see that you look fine so obviously there is something holding you back that has nothing to do with looks...which is more than like your personality

:manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am team self improvement :manny:

I think any positive attribute you can enhance will ultimately improve you. But everyone has different strengths and most successful men play up at least one strength.

The more strengths you aquire the more successful you will be.
So you really think dudes ain't trying?

Why do you think there's all these single Black women out here? Actually do you really think there's a rash of Single Black women out here?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember maybe a year or two ago I hit TLR and asked how to start my manwhore shyt since my mom killed them dreams in hs:russ:and a good chunk of what I got was “women are a waste of time” “focus on your studies” ass nikkas. One minute the nikkas here want young brehs to be sexless the next minute they acting obtuse as to why they sexless. So glad I been on my own shyt since then cuz that advice was whack. Like Brady sitting in the bleachers instead of making plays. Just wish tlr could come to an agreement on shyt like this
giphy.gif
I can’t believe dudes really said that
When people say don’t worry about women it’s usually a code for “stop whining about women “

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Correct. Process of elimination.
I worked in sales in my 20's

Our hours were determined by how much we sold to customers and that's solely based on how you interact with them.

I was promoted to assistant manager within a year.

Even had a female coworker during a meeting say

"He's really great with customers, it's obviously not how he looks but he knows how to talk to them"

A backhanded compliment that ultimately is just an opportunity for a woman to tell me I'm ugly.

Again.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So you really think dudes ain't trying?

Why do you think there's all these single Black women out here? Actually do you really think there's a rash of Single Black women out here?

Why do keep trying to put words in my mouth and create an arguement? You obviously have an opinion. Why don't you just start it instead of trying to use me as a backboard to validate your views.

Again I didn't say nor imply any of your accusations.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Our hours were determined by how much we sold to customers and that's solely based on how you interact with them.

"He's really great with customers, it's obviously not how he looks but he knows how to talk to them"

A backhanded compliment that ultimately is just an opportunity for a woman to tell me I'm ugly.

Again.
Cold World. But be grateful that you know what you're up against.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why do keep trying to put words in my mouth and create an arguement? You obviously have an opinion. Why don't you just start it instead of trying to use me as a backboard to validate your views.

I stated my opinion some nikkas are just too unattractive, actually that's not it, dudes who are incels are a combination of Low status, and low money and unattractiveness. You can overcome one but if you got all of them it's like 3 strikes you're out.

Finally I don't understand why women push back on this so hard, again the #metoo and cat calling laws are all about nikkas who don't make the cut not hollering at them, so why are women so invested by #uglygang not giving up on trying to holla?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I disagree and the chart kinda proves it.

That doesn't mean that brehs can't fix themselves and their thinking to get a girl, but what I'm saying is that there's a floor for looks and if you don't meet it and you don't have money or status than those dudes are fukked.

This is simply not true. They’re millions of really “ugly” men with women,Some of the women are “ugly” as well, some beautiful,but most would be considered average.

Anybody who wants a mate can get one and they’re not bound by physical limitations only mental ones they have created for themselves.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Again.

So I just told you that you're not ugly but then you choose to ignore that and reminisce about a negative experience you had years ago.

:yeshrug:

Again. It's your personality. I know a dude who looks like a gremlin and he's also short as hell and stays getting women. But he also has no problem approaching women and has an interesting personality.

Being ugly isn't a disability. There are tons of ugly people and they came from 1 or 2 ugly people bumping uglies.

Change you're mind. Change your life.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Again.

She wasn’t calling you ugly she was being a racist bytch

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Let me clarify, I don't think there's a such thing as an incel, meaning yes there's a chick out there who would accept a dude but if you're in america and #uglygang you have to work that much harder on getting your money and status up to off set your looks.

Then when you do that remember that you're ugly and could be bushed at any moment.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I stated my opinion some nikkas are just too unattractive, actually that's not it, dudes who are incels are a combination of Low status, and low money and unattractiveness. You can overcome one but if you got all of them it's like 3 strikes you're out.

Finally I don't understand why women push back on this so hard, again the #metoo and cat calling laws are all about nikkas who don't make the cut not hollering at them, so why are women so invested by #uglygang not giving up on trying to holla?

You seem to be more invested that me.

I think a lot of ya'll have ugly personalities vs actually being physically ugly. But you use being physically ugly as a crutch so you can have an excuse to not better your personalities.

That's just my opinion

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So I just told you that you're not ugly but then you choose to ignore that and reminisce about a negative experience you had years ago.

Again. It's your personality. I know a dude who looks like a gremlin and he's also short as hell and stays getting women. But he also has no problem approaching women and has an interesting personality.

Being ugly isn't a disability. There are tons of ugly people and they came from 1 or 2 ugly people bumping uglies.

Change you're mind. Change your life.
Actually what I did was tell you how my personality has specifically benefited me in my life.

I would not have gotten that promotion if it weren't for how I interacted with people.

I added that part about my coworker to say even when a woman I'm not interested in has the ability to say I have a good personality, she still feels the need to add that I'm ugly.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Let me clarify, I don't think there's a such thing as an incel, meaning yes there's a chick out there who would accept a dude but if you're in america and #uglygang you have to work that much harder on getting your money and status up to off set your looks.

Then when you do that remember that you're ugly and could be bushed at any moment.

Yes there is pretty people privileges but you're romanticizing the life of attractive people. They get dumped and bushed too. Happens everyday.

Again you are trying to use ugly as a crutch

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Actually what I did was tell you how my personality has specifically benefited me in my life.

I would not have gotten that promotion if it weren't for how I interacted with people.

I added that part about my coworker to say even when a woman I'm not interested in has the ability to say I have a good personality, she still feels the need to add that I'm ugly.

A good work personality doesn't always translate to romantic relationships. I would never treat the people I date how I treat the people at work.

:francis:

My point still stands.