The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i dapped that in reference to countries where men can have multiple wives. however, how can u be offended @ the bolded when u said rejection from women led u to hard drug use?
It didn't

My problems that led me to seeing a therapist and using hard drugs didn't start with not getting
women.

It was losing a family member.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
who is actually putting the p*ssy on a pedestal?

the guy who chases it and acknowledges it’s a fundamental part of life and happiness?

Or the guy who builds an entire worldview filled with excuses to avoid the chase?

fear is the mind killer

Thats what it boils down too.. Alot of These nikkas want bytches but can't get em so they go talking all of that purpose shyt making excuses in their mind because they know if a bad bytch hit their line, They dropping all of that Red pill talk and running like a dog in heat to suck her titty

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I remember maybe a year or two ago I hit TLR and asked how to start my manwhore shyt since my mom killed them dreams in hs:russ:and a good chunk of what I got was “women are a waste of time” “focus on your studies” ass nikkas. One minute the nikkas here want young brehs to be sexless the next minute they acting obtuse as to why they sexless. So glad I been on my own shyt since then cuz that advice was whack. Like Brady sitting in the bleachers instead of making plays. Just wish tlr could come to an agreement on shyt like this
giphy.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why u picking on this man? :gucci:

He already said this :unimpressed:

How bout u address my posts instead? :mjgrin:
Address what posts?

I'm not picking on you. You said you aren't interested in trying to appeal to the opposite sex so then whatever the outcome is then that's what it is. Can't feel bad for someone who doesn't try

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know ugly men who get women:yeshrug:

Which is it Men are entitled to a dime or men need to work very hard on themselves and lower the expectations?

Because this whole incel shyt gets started because nikkas sit on their couches playing video games and eating doritos feel that they deserve a dime because they happen to have a job and above a 450 credit score.