The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all trying to convince this guy to do something that he clearly doesn't want to do?

No only that something that he needs to not do. Should this nikka be thirsty over the first girl that says hi to him trying to be nice? Or should get his money and status up, try to look the best he could absolutely look then kind of pose to get chose?

If chicks look past him in the club then maybe he should use the indirect/ warm approach instead of cold one.

Like they say Ugly is what Ugly does so if he really ain't ugly he needs to get away from those chicks that think he is.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just being real.
You’re right
I learned in this life people rather complain about a issue than actually solve the problem
That’s why I had to stop listening to that manosphere shyt
You got dudes whining about women for hours on end with no solution

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You’re right
I learned in this life people rather complain about a issue than actually solve the problem
That’s why I had to stop listening to that manosphere shyt
You got dudes whining about women for hours on end with no solution

Well the solution won't get them the views and superchats.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Of course, again it comes down to low status, In their local community. You can totally reinvent yourself somewhere else.
I thought the same thing until I moved to LA.

When I started college I had that mindset.
Then I went to orientation day and our instructor told is to greet the person to our left and our right.

I had a corner seat, far left and there was one woman to my right. She greeted the person to her right and wouldn't even turn to her left to greet me.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I thought the same thing until I moved to LA.

When I started college I had that mindset.
Then I went to orientation day and our instructor told is to greet the person to our left and our right.

I had a corner seat, far left and there was one woman to my right. She greeted the person to her right and wouldn't even turn to her left to greet me.

Nah duke, It's Looks Money and Status You seem like a well adjusted dude so you could probably benefit from some "lookism" content. L.A. is like the worse place for a Black Incel to be. If you're there then you'd want to leave there and go down south or something.

I don't usually advocate this but also going to a majority non white area is an option too.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Nah duke, It's Looks Money and Status You seem like a well adjusted dude so you could probably benefit from some "lookism" content. L.A. is like the worse place for a Black Incel to be. If you're there then you'd want to leave there and go down south or something.

I don't usually advocate this but also going to a majority non white area is an option too.
I moved back to my hometown after I graduated.

Small town but much more affordable than LA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I moved back to my hometown after I graduated.

Small town but much more affordable than LA

The last thing I want to do is to try to "school you" I'm sure you heard that you're whole life. But that being said people shyt on incels and a lot of them do just cry online, but most people don't really know why certain people are deemed attractive and why others aren't.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You will say anything to try and act as if women aren't cruel to men they deem as unattractive for no reason at all.

Unattractive men don't even have to express interest in them and they will still find a way to try and destroy his self-esteem for no reason other than to boost their own egos.

The glee on women's faces when they are talking about an ugly man that tried to hit on them is ridiculous.

I sincerely apologize if I don't want to participate in the game of a woman disregarding my feelings just to make herself feel better anymore.
Bro don't engage that worthless sex worker she's and ex whore and been exposed on here she represents the worst of women. I been had her on ignore. She wasn't, isn't and will never be about or worth shyt

Save your energy for something productive OG
:mjlol:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I live 10 minutes away from a beach that's popular with babes but I have severe anxiety. How can I cold approach without looking creepy?
Do you have male friends?
You putting a lot on @Undead Ban without knowing breh personally. You slick one them types that thinks there's one way to live life and living differently is automatically wrong. Lowkey this is what cacs do to black folk, and religious folk do to atheists. Overlooking the flaws in your conjecture, it's mad condescending when people pot like this, no offense.

This is true but couldn't be me quality over quantity gang. Dudes wanna do whatever for box without realizing that worsens this divide. It is what it is
im not talking about him specifically. I know nothing about Breh. I’m just responding to his 1 post.

Actually that’s a lie. He’s said he struggles to meet and engage with women (in other words) and he has the desire to do so - which to my mind is a very normal thing. Based on that I gather he’s a relatively low confidence man atm but wants to overcome that. I could be wrong on that front. Assuming that’s the case, there’s a big chance he has few (sociable) male friends - birds of a feather flock together - but that might not be the case so I’ve asked him.

he’s mentioned he lives near a beach. Somewhere men and women go to relax and entertain themselves. Looking for women here makes some level of sense. But a low confidence guy by himself hitting a beach looking for women can easily be seen as creepy. Going in a group, playing volleyball or something makes it easier to interact with women. Easier for anyone but especially someone that struggles to meet women.

I have no reason to purposely condescend brehs. I only want to understand and maybe help where I can.