The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I live 10 minutes away from a beach that's popular with babes but I have severe anxiety. How can I cold approach without looking creepy?
Yo breh I'm also in SD, maybe later on in the spring/summer we can link, and we could go out some point and work on ya game :myman: (bring a mask tho :francis:), hit my pms if you bout it bout it

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Well as a fellow short breh (I'm 5'8), here is something I want you to try in the near future. Hit up a homeboy that's, find a local social spot you're comfortable with (Like a BWW), and go there to just talk to women you're not really attracted to...that's it. Don't think about asking for a number or anything else. Just focus on having good convo and a good time.

But gonna be honest; you're eventually will need to be either involved in groups like your university's alumni chapter or able to go to places like Park & 14th if you want somewhat of a decent variety.

I’m not in college and due to covid it’s a lot more harder to meet women in the region. My cousin know a lot of women though so I will ask him to hook me up.

Daps
When I say fat women I'm not talking about the ones with a bit of belly and jiggly thighs. I've seen 200 plus white women with these type of guys or okay looking dudes. Back then white guys would hit you with the :hhh: if you mentioned fat women, but now they're with them just as much as black men.

I think white boys always liked fat girls, especially the tall/skinny white boys. They never had a problem smashing but just got shamed by their homies in public. Now they give no fukks. Dudes gotta choose between big natural titties or stomach lines.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m 28 and I am short, average looking and have social anxiety. It’s really tough out here for me. :francis:
How short 5’6 and over you will be fine, hell I know regular dudes shorter than that, that are eating

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:scust:They also fukk chickens and rape little boys in those countries because can't get p*ssy
I think incels are starting to embrace religions like that because they oppress women and even the ugliest wack dude can have multiple wives :scust: I see that shyt constantly on this site:sas2:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Naw, I don’t want to increase my height to get a girl to like me, especially since I’ve legit seen dudes way shorter than me with women.
It’s not about getting her to like you, it’s geting her to fukk you:yeshrug:

just like chicks wear corsets and wigs, wear your insoles. By the time you take your shoes off to fukk she won’t notice :lolbron:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I think white boys always liked fat girls, especially the tall/skinny white boys. They never had a problem smashing but just got shamed by their homies in public. Now they give no fukks. Dudes gotta choose between big natural titties or stomach lines.

There's always been chubby chasers and bbw lovers, but the bar has been lowered so much.