The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I’m 28 and I am short, average looking and have social anxiety. It’s really tough out here for me. :francis:

Awww man, the social anxiety....like you can't be around a bunch of people or you just can't speak to women?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Awww man, the social anxiety....like you can't be around a bunch of people or you just can't speak to women?

Both and most girls are really in to tall dudes so I figure why bother approaching them if I’m going to get constantly rejected for something that’s out of my control.:yeshrug:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
What do you do for a living?

I only ask because some occupations help with social anxiety. Self-esteem issues can get muddy in short gang. So try to focus on what you do well. You have any hobbies?

I have two jobs. I work in IT and I also work for Amazon. I like to travel, go biking, make music and play video games.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Both and most girls are really in to tall dudes so I figure why bother approaching them if I’m going to get constantly rejected for something that’s out of my control.:yeshrug:
Yea I feel you man. I'm glad you go the gym. working out can help with your confidence and it will make you look better so that's a start

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most girls aren't really that picky in relation to height most women who say that also aren't women you want to be with anyway.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Women have easier access to all the same nikkas now. Why settle for some kid at your highschool when you follow that baller breh on social?
Just gotta step your game up youngins, you no longer competing with the kids in your circle but everyone in your zip and beyond.

You really think so breh?

If we were to look at the simple economics of supply vs demand. There is clearly not enough "desirable" men to go around, so the access point becomes limited. And even restricted. Social media skews things.So if we were to look at mbj.He must have millions of followers,mainly women but over 90 percent are pretty much invisible. The top 20 percent of men who are currently single are not rushing to get married.

And people do not have the same dating options.Most of the chicks in your area are not going to get the top tier ballers.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You really think so breh?

If we were to look at the simple economics of supply vs demand. There is clearly not enough "desirable" men to go around, so the access point becomes limited. And even restricted. Social media skews things.So if we were to look at mbj.He must have millions of followers,mainly women but over 90 percent are pretty much invisible. The top 20 percent of men who are currently single are not rushing to get married.

And people do not have the same dating options.Most of the chicks in your area are not going to get the top tier ballers.
yeah....no.:mjlol:
I think it's far more likely and more simple and explanation that social media just broadened peoples social circles.

Then some overarching global shortage of desirable men on level we have never seen due some unexplainable and random shift in psychology that somehow is effecting the sex drive of every male and female in a specific generation regardless of region or demographic.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

Well as a fellow short breh (I'm 5'8), here is something I want you to try in the near future. Hit up a homeboy that's, find a local social spot you're comfortable with (Like a BWW), and go there to just talk to women you're not really attracted to...that's it. Don't think about asking for a number or anything else. Just focus on having good convo and a good time.

But gonna be honest; you're eventually will need to be either involved in groups like your university's alumni chapter or able to go to places like Park & 14th if you want somewhat of a decent variety.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
yeah....no.:mjlol:
I think it's far more likely and more simple and explanation that social media just broadened peoples social circles.

Then some overarching global shortage of desirable men on level we have never seen due some unexplainable and random shift in psychology that somehow is effecting the sex drive of every male and female in a specific generation regardless of region or demographic.

Err yes.

You assume that just because a woman follows a baller,she somewhat has instant access when she is just another follower. Most top tier dudes are smashing chicks that they will most likely see in person. If the baller does not slide into her dms,she is not going to have access to him as she can easily become invisible.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Err yes.

You assume that just because a woman follows a baller,she somewhat has instant access when she is just another follower. Most top tier dudes are smashing chicks that they will most likely see in person. If the baller does not slide into her dms,she is not going to have access to him as she can easily become invisible.
reaching :mjlol:

I'm not talking about following some celebrity on instagram that lives in LA while you in wisconsin. I mean literally local and friends of friends. People you can actually meet. You have a literally social network in your entire zip code now, when in my day you pretty much dated just your classmates and neighborhood friends that you hung out around. Thats the difference in having 20 guys to chose from verse 300. where is this not seeing them in person shyt coming from, how else is she gonna smash? :deadmanny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I live 10 minutes away from a beach that's popular with babes but I have severe anxiety. How can I cold approach without looking creepy?

If you have severe anxiety, you should work on yourself first, make sure you see a therapist and make sure your dosage is right.

You should start slow, just say hi to girl (start from here)
Get comfortable saying hi to people
The more you do this, the less anxious you become.

Start with just saying "hi".

IF you can't even do this, what is the point of cold approach etc.