The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
What’s so special about the DMV as far as women are concerned

Wide variety of black women (or women in general) and access to those women (work, bars/lounges, special events). And when I say variety, I mean you got your young model wanna-bes, actual models, young professionals, older professionals, hoodrats, southern gals, and etc. etc.

I think there was an article that came out 2 years ago where it's over 25% more young single black women in DC compared to young single black dudes.

And just from personal observation while living up here for over a decade, I've seen some plenty of brehs get some play up here just by being a single dude with an okay job; no mouthpiece needed

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Get ready for......
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif
No Juelz'n.
All facts I've already shared in this thread.
6'1
Large in shirts 34 in pants
Eat healthy
I've posted my face before and I have a thread in the Gym section
Dreads but are braided most the time because I have an office job which are retwisted and braided monthly. Got a recurring schedule with my hair lady
Double Black by Polo is one of my favorite colognes
Have a skin routine of African Black Soap, Witch Hazel, and Neutrogena firming facial lotion I use twice a day
Used to be into Streetwear heavy, I still am but I dress a little more conservative with it now that I'm older.
I like BAPE polos, with the small ape logo tho. I don't like shyt that's flashy.
That and a pair of Clarks are my go-to work attire.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wide variety of black women (or women in general) and access to those women (work, bars/lounges, special events). And when I say variety, I mean you got your young model wanna-bes, actual models, young professionals, older professionals, hoodrats, southern gals, and etc. etc.

I think there was an article that came out 2 years ago where it's over 25% more young single black women in DC compared to young single black dudes.

And just from personal observation while living up here for over a decade, I've seen some plenty of brehs get some play up here just by being a single dude with an okay job; no mouthpiece needed
So why the discrepancy?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
6'1
Large in shirts 34 in pants
Eat healthy
I've posted my face before and I have a thread in the Gym section
Dreads but are braided most the time because I have an office job which are retwisted and braided monthly. Got a recurring schedule with my hair lady
Double Black by Polo is one of my favorite colognes
Have a skin routine of African Black Soap, Witch Hazel, and Neutrogena firming facial lotion I use twice a day
Used to be into Streetwear heavy, I still am but I dress a little more conservative with it now that I'm older.
I like BAPE polos, with the small ape logo tho. I don't like shyt that's flashy.
That and a pair of Clarks are my go-to work attire.

Idk bruh if you tall got clean dreads and like fly clothes and an office job you should be getting more than you’re getting. Not saying you should be having hella bytches but from what you describe it’s not like you looking bummy out here. Might be something within yourself you gotta get situated that’s fukking with your confidence cuz those chicks passing on you on pof would love a tall fly nikka with dreads irl

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
So why the discrepancy?

I think there is just a lot of colleges in the area that attract women like Howard, Hampton, Morgan State, UMD, and Georgetown

This might be a reason too

DC has nation's highest percentage of women

Women are drawn to the region by job opportunities, according to Washington Area Women's Foundation President Nicola Goren. The median annual income for women in the Washington area is $51,000, she said, compared with $35,500 nationally.