The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Women have easier access to all the same nikkas now. Why settle for some kid at your highschool when you follow that baller breh on social?
Just gotta step your game up youngins, you no longer competing with the kids in your circle but everyone in your zip and beyond.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Sex comes with strings attached.... seriously I’m jsut not as savage as I use to be . A chick I messed with became depressed and it was all down hill from there. She even started have suicidal thoughts. Broad didn’t even care. Getting out of that situation was a relief and scarring as well.

I don’t want to be the reason somebody harm themselves .

This, bro.

Women don't tell you about the fine print. And quite frankly, I think it's a GOOD thing for the young brehs. My wife's younger brother just graduated med school at 26 and has his whole life ahead of him; no kids, no women to be accountable to and can enjoy travel, games, whatever.

ENJOY. Women catch feelings and want relationships and think you're gonna spend the rest of your life with them and when it don't work out that way, they go from depressed to enraged. You never fukking know. You can get metoo'd // you can get her pregnant // she can blow up your spot (look at ya boy Derrick Jaxn) // she wants a relationship .... that's normal but what is a relationship to HER.... it can be anything... you gotta be prepared. At the end of the day, get your money right and your life in order before you start smashing these women.

Kids and commitment are VERY expensive and not just with money. It takes your time, your emotional energy and you wind up changing your habits and your whole likeness. Take your time brehs.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Fear seems to be the biggest issue.
It’s jumping out all over this thread.

Doubt-and-Fear.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sex comes with strings attached.... seriously I’m jsut not as savage as I use to be . A chick I messed with became depressed and it was all down hill from there. She even started have suicidal thoughts. Broad didn’t even care. Getting out of that situation was a relief and scarring as well.

I don’t want to be the reason somebody harm themselves .
I as well as two friends had to deal with this kind of emotional terror. I know women who have admitted to doing this. shyt is awful.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
I know all my DMV brehs are eating at least

I refuse to believe any breh up here cannot get pity p**** at least

Even if they can.... why? It's not worth it if it leads to risks you can't keep up with.

Women talking shyt about you, messing up your rep, pregnancy scares and all sorts of "what are we?" type situations where you start lying and being manipulative. Even if you good at it and don't give AF, it's still a got damned headache.

Why not be the best version of you FIRST and then select from the women you really want?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Women talking shyt about you, messing up your rep, pregnancy scares and all sorts of "what are we?" type situations where you start lying and being manipulative. Even if you good at it and don't give AF, it's still a got damned headache.

Not every interaction with a woman ends this way.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women have easier access to all the same nikkas now. Why settle for some kid at your highschool when you follow that baller breh on social?
Just gotta step your game up youngins, you no longer competing with the kids in your circle but everyone in your zip and beyond.

men seem to on avg not understand that just like the career world that the dating market is now globalized lol. Women understand this because the simps from around the world flood their DM. Avg dudes need to aim for women in areas where they aren't deemed avg if you ask me. Boss your life up and you will be able to put yourself in proximity of them also.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Sad if you think this cant happen lol.

Like i said...i have receipts...but i rather not have to go through the effort as i think in chicago downtown while working the fields i do...woth tinder included isnt crazy at all.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Even if they can.... why? It's not worth it if it leads to risks you can't keep up with.

Why not be the best version of you FIRST and then select from the women you really want?

That should be the goal of any breh, but I believe the brehgins 18-30 are having trouble dating 1 or 2 women. And I can assure you it will be nigh impossible to get the women you really want with zero experience at 30+ years old.

Not every interaction with a woman ends this way.

^^ and this.