The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Literally last saturday i was bored, and thought to myself...ehhh maybe ill fukk someone on tinder lmao

Did a boost. And just told this bangable chick that i was trying to do something fun tonight. She was down, told her "im just trying to fukk tbh" and she was like "lol okay cool me too" and then i asked for her addy, she gave it. Then i went over and smashed.

Havent texted her, because i literally told myself this weekend that i dont wanna really fukk anyone lol
I go on tinder nearly every day and get close to zero matches. When I do get one, try to insinuate what you said and the girl will start making excuses and get creeped out. I always walk a fine line with girls.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember dudes like Kent and EDP being posted on here and people would always say they should work on themselves, build their confidence and go for women in their league.

Once they did that and actually got girlfriends in their league they continued to clown them and say their women were ugly and fat and were literally counting down when they would break up with their significant others.

Misery loves company.
Damned if you do damned if you don’t

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go on tinder nearly every day and get close to zero matches. When I do get one, try to insinuate what you said and the girl will start making excuses and get creeped out. I always walk a fine line with girls.
Do you stay in a city or small town

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In blackpill spaces there's terms like gym maxing so it doesn't discourge you if you really want to put the work in. To ignore data and genetics is pure stupidity. If you'd see a short unathletic NBA player who averages 5 points a game on 16 % you wouldn't tell that nikka to suit up.

Why are you pushing black pill ideology over here, what is your aim :jbhmm:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Brehs in my alerts. I’m just sayin we should have pride. Where’s the pride and confidence in paying? I understand famous brehs who don’t want problems. Us 9-5ers, besides drugs and other accomplishments. This is our highlights. I didn’t have my first kiss and girl til 19. I don’t want to hear the bullshyt if y’all ain’t deformed nor obese. I’m nothing fukkin special. shyt I took 2 Ls on the day before Valentine’s Day and the week following. Life’s a bytch. You know how good it feels to be on a losing streak but bouncing back??!! I’m probably a 5 or barely 5 on the scale. If I can catch Ws, I know y’all can too.

How much money you make a year?
Out of a 24 hour day, how much is spent on work and hobbies?

Daps
Something else to consider:

The grass isn't always greener on the other side:

For those men who do obtain women easily comes with a whole other set of problems:

- Entrapment
- Extortion
- Being setup for a robbery (or worse)
- Being robbed
- Pregnancy scares
- Psycho women
- False rape accusations
- Targeting by jealous boyfriends or husbands
- Baby mama drama
- Child support

... et al.

Not only that, those men take L's too (Some may argue they take more ...). Some high profile cases are Wil Smith, Brad Pitt, Dr. Dre, Quavo, et al. Men like the aforementioned, their L's are broadcast on front street .....

I, personally, wouldn't focus so much on if you obtain women easily or not, but in getting one's finances in order, living life on your terms, and having peace of mind. The women will be there (... and the ensuing challenges in dealing with them).

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
When you see how easily women are willing to have sex with men who are more attractive it does create a level of resentment, but as you get older you have to realize we all have free will.

That anger can and will turn into a lowering of your self-esteem.

"She fukked all these dudes, how come she won't fukk me? What's wrong with me?"

But that's unhealthy and completely disregards a woman's right to choose.

Just because a woman is willing to have sex with 4 men that they see as attractive and not you, you can't hate them for that.

That's their choice.

You as a man are not entitled to women just because you believe they are in the same "league" as you.

But when you lose that mindset and approach women just to develop a friendship and think hopefully that can blossom into something more and still go through the same level of rejection as before it only adds fuel to the low self-esteem fire.

I'll admit those Kevin Samuels/Red pill videos are entertaining, but ultimately aren't productive.

It just becomes an echo chamber of "women ain't shyt" when the reality is we are men who have had our feelings hurt and self esteem lowered by years of rejection by women.

I don't know what the solution is but watching videos that validate our resentment towards women aren't helping.

And I'm open about my L's with women and the answer is none. I don't have success with any women.
Why don't you put in an effort to be more attractive?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The amount of jewelzing about why it's a good thing to not get p*ssy makes me believe the stat.

Y'all worried about so many things, being rejected, being metood, finances.. agendas
That you're not trying to participate in a normal human drive.

And trying to hook up with people through online interactions doesn't put you in the same position to shoot your shot as someone who's right there. Where that person gets feedback right away, logistics are easier.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Are you picky
Nope. I swipe right 90% of the time. I only swipe left to avoid fukking up the algorithm and getting shadowbanned. I still almost never get matches.

Online dating only made the game easier for older men who had to grow up honing their mouthpiece without it. For the younger generation, online dating is practically useless when you don't have social skills along with looks.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. I swipe right 90% of the time. I only swipe left to avoid fukking up the algorithm and getting shadowbanned. I still almost never get matches.

Online dating only made the game easier for older men who had to grow up honing their mouthpiece without it. For the younger generation, online dating is practically useless when you don't have social skills along with looks.
Drop the dating apps and just start cold approaching

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Why are you pushing black pill ideology over here, what is your aim :jbhmm:

Millennials and gen z males have been lied to far enough especially in the black community. Hell the black community is a good example of the black pill. How do the majority of us get blamed for out of wedlock kids when stats prove that it's not the case?