The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think it can be positive. Maybe you end up sleeping with a chick way out of your league. And if she's a prostitue, then it kinda humanizes chicks of her ilk, some people would likely put on a pedestal or wouldn' talk to because of their attractiveness.
I’m ok gettin shot down by women who can do better than me. Has happened in the club. I lived.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
But what does nihilism ultimately achieve? I don't disagree with the data, genetics plays a huge part in the sexual market place, ok what's next ? give up and cry about it all day every day? nah I can't rock with that

Focus on something you can control instead of what you can't.:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
My point really is you have no room to talk or advise anyone. You've failed mostly thus far.
I’m doing good right now and working on improving. You keep attacking me because it stings. I’m a weirdo, I’ve taken many Ls. I’m back and doing better. Stop wasting your time cause idc breh.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Focus on something you can control instead of what you can't.:yeshrug:

And that's my point and why I don't agree with Black Pill it offers no sensible alternative its' all 'well women like tall dudes, I'm short so that's it for me, i'm out'

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
36. Was never much of a ladies man, but I got some play. Met my wife at a bar in 2010. I agree that social media has fukked the game up to an extent, but I know a couple who got great relationships out of it. Almost every one of my married friends met their wives some kind of old fashoined way. Work, church, through friends, a bar/club, or college. One met his through heroin rehab.:wow:
How did it lead to sex/ a relationship? That's one area where things aren't the same

Daps
all this thread shows is

1) a lot of people suffer from low self esteem
2) attach their self worth with sex
3) can't enjoy life because they are too focused on what they think other people think they should be doing

depressing thread
it's amazing how someone can be genuinely happy, then become unhappy after listening to others and becoming a follower

Balla

Superstar
Daps
And that's my point and why I don't agree with Black Pill it overs no sensible alternative its' all 'well women like tall dudes, I'm short so that's it for me, i'm out'
What’s the difference between black pill and mgtow

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
all this thread shows is

1) a lot of people suffer from low self esteem
2) attach their self worth with sex
3) can't enjoy life because they are too focused on what they think other people think they should be doing

depressing thread
it's amazing how someone can be genuinely happy, then become unhappy after listening to others and becoming a follower

That's the human condition breh. Everybody wanna be loved. Everybody want affection.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
How did it lead to sex/ a relationship? That's one area where things aren't the same
It led there with work. Talking on the phone and dates. She was dating other dudes when she met me. Some looked better than me and made more money. My wife actually remarked that one thing that stood out about me was the fact that I actually called her instead of texting. We went on a few dates. She was adamant that we be in a relatively serious relationship before she gave me her body. I respected that. I'll admit I got lucky.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It led there with work. Talking on the phone and dates. She was dating other dudes when she met me. Some looked better than me and made more money. My wife actually remarked that one thing that stood out about me was the fact that I actually called her instead of texting. We went on a few dates. She was adamant that we be in a relatively serious relationship before she gave me her body. I respected that. I'll admit I got lucky.

Interesting to note. What would you say is different then and now? Or did you do then that might be different nowadays?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
That's the thing. 2010 is far different from 2020 and 2021. I noticed the change for myself.
I tried to tell em that. Being a young breh now is different than being a young breh back when ppl were still rocking Blackberry and Motorola razr :russ:. Ole outta the loop brehs

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
And that's my point and why I don't agree with Black Pill it overs no sensible alternative its' all 'well women like tall dudes, I'm short so that's it for me, i'm out'

To me it's more of an harsh explanation than pure nihilism. If you put in all the work and you still not getting cheeks then it's not your fault.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Everybody ain't you tho breh. Everybody ain't me. Some people fragile as fukk. Some people thin skinned.
nikka I’m fragile! Especially when lit or tipsy/drunk. You just got remember you ain’t famous so you can wait a bit to comeback lmaooo. shyt people hate me on here. Who gives a fukk after a while. I strive to grow regardless.