The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I feel you
If handsome gang dudes are paying for a$$ it goes to show how far the game has gone to the bottom

What about paying for it to get the thirst off you?
Drop 500$ for GFE from a solid 8/10 to get the ball rolling
Then when you approach a 8 in real life you will be more relaxed and not over eager or nervous cuz u either dont get p*ssy or normally only get busted chicks

Thats what GFE is for presumably. If you hit 25 (shyt, even 21) and cant get NO cheeks? Just break bread. Its better than knocking up the first 5 that gives u some play

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about paying for it to get the thirst off you?
Drop 500$ for GFE from a solid 8/10 to get the ball rolling
Then when you approach a 8 in real life you will be more relaxed and not over eager or nervous cuz u either dont get p*ssy or normally only get busted chicks

Thats what GFE is for presumably. If you hit 25 (shyt, even 21) and cant get NO cheeks? Just break bread. Its better than knocking up the first 5 that gives u some play
I feel what you’re saying, but my question is why are dudes bragging about paying for an eight instead of going for an eight

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I feel what you’re saying, but my question is why are dudes bragging about paying for an eight instead of going for an eight

I dont think any one really brags about it irl
They just cop a nut and dip out
Some men dont have time or they just arent charming like that
Or maybe they want a certain type of female like a 19 yr old big booty thot or a goth chick or a black baddie and they feel they cant pull off their energy
So they break bread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Sorry but even my former mental case ass won’t pay for p*ssy. fukk that

I think it can be positive. Maybe you end up sleeping with a chick way out of your league. And if she's a prostitue, then it kinda humanizes chicks of her ilk, some people would likely put on a pedestal or wouldn' talk to because of their attractiveness.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think any one really brags about it irl
They just cop a nut and dip out
Some men dont have time or they just arent charming like that
Or maybe they want a certain type of female like a 19 yr old big booty thot or a goth chick or a black baddie and they feel they cant pull off their energy
So they break bread
Some people brag about it

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imo a large amount of the effort in smashing women is just having the courage to shoot your shot.
alot of scared brehs on here

wont lie there was a period where i was scared to do so, but that was when i was at school like around middle school and early parts of high school. that was due to the mechanics of school of your image, and how people saw which is what scared me(peer pressure and all). So I only entertained girls who made the first move who let me know they liked me. So I wont be embarasssed.

But after high school i started doing my thang, and letting my shyt rang out:yeshrug:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This thread is still going on?

Its simple. Men aren't being taught to do the things they used to do to get women. Partly because of the economy, but also because a lot of what they used to be taught has a lot of overlap with sexist behavior, so it has been outlawed - without any replacement.

Hollering at a chick? Cold approach? Not being afraid to go in for a kiss or physical contact on a date? Being assertive when wanting sex? Not trying to be sensitive? Being chauvinistic and not putting her on a pedestal?

Nowadays those things can be shunned upon for being potentially insensitive, creepy and objectifying (and hey, they can be, I'll be honest). But they worked though.... and we didn't replace it with anything else.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Seems like a striked a chord. I have a girl and been successful on tinder. No more meltdowns. You can keep paying for p*ssy but brehs should have pride not to imo. Too many brehettes out here. Do you.
My point really is you have no room to talk or advise anyone. You've failed mostly thus far.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Imo a large amount of the effort in smashing women is just having the courage to shoot your shot.

alot of scared brehs on here

wont lie there was a period where i was scared to do so, but that was when i was at school like around middle school and early parts of high school. that was due to the mechanics of school of your image, and how people saw which is what scared me(peer pressure and all). So I only entertained girls who made the first move who let me know they liked me. So I wont be embarasssed.

But after high school i started doing my thang, and letting my shyt rang out:yeshrug:

Because they are not getting that guidance. Dads - and society and general - used to really hammer in how important it is a dude to be manly. Play sports, don't be a shy or timid guy, get big, etc. Dads used to be HOH.

Some of it was extreme, and could be mysoginistic, but it helped them get women still it still gave them confidence and assertiveness. :yeshrug:

Now? Young bucks literally have to learn and do it themselves. They make the decision to go to the gym and do BJJ instead of being encouraged to be be physical at age 5.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Shyt is crazy, when I was 18 the only chicks I checked for where in my immediate area and the competition was localised too, now dudes have access to chicks across the globe and with that comes more competition. I know chicks that have had celebs in their dms checking for them and those chicks now see that as their market and a lot of women move like this. Bad actors and bad information is also not helping, it's sad that so many kids are listening to all that MGTOW, black pill crap. I took some thunderous L's as a kid but I did not have access to a community that encourages men to basically check out of life to reel me in. Dudes always clowned PUA's but at least the main point was to get girls and relations.

Black pill is actually backed by data.