The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To me it's more of an harsh explanation than pure nihilism. If you put in all the work and you still not getting cheeks then it's not your fault.
The thing with black pill is it’s gonna stop people from even putting in the work. It’s a nihilist self-defeatist ideology that discourages any sort of self-improvement. It also puts your confidence in total control of “theories” and women which is the opposite of what being masculine is about. Despite what black pill says, life is literally 100% mental. It’s not about genetics and it’s not about data. People with thin skin who struggle with feelings of rejection are drawn to it as a cope instead of dusting themselves off and getting tougher. If anyone truly believes women only sleep with genetically perfect men, they don’t have enough life experience.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Interesting to note. What would you say is different then and now? Or did you do then that might be different nowadays?
I never used online dating. I (stupidly) thought I was too good for it. This was the pre Tinder days, and simping wasn't on the level it is now. From what I see, things have gotten shallower on the internet, but I also know people who have great relationships from OKcupid, so what do I know?:francis:

The negative, nihilistic attitude is self perpetuating. Women can smell it on you. Be open to going outside your box.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This is what bothers me most about it. Though the fact that people need women to be the goal of their self improvement is also very worrying.
:wow:Dapped and Repped
Becoming a better man should be the goal, not the women. They will come.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
The thing with black pill is it’s gonna stop people from even putting in the work. It’s a nihilist self-defeatist ideology that discourages any sort of self-improvement. It also puts your confidence in total control of “theories” and women which is the opposite of what being masculine is about. Despite what black pill says, life is literally 100% mental. It’s not about genetics and it’s not about data. People with thin skin who struggle with feelings of rejection are drawn to it as a cope instead of dusting themselves off and getting tougher. If anyone truly believes women only sleep with genetically perfect men, they don’t have enough life experience.

In blackpill spaces there's terms like gym maxing so it doesn't discourge you if you really want to put the work in. To ignore data and genetics is pure stupidity. If you'd see a short unathletic NBA player who averages 5 points a game on 16 % you wouldn't tell that nikka to suit up.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Becoming a better man should be the goal, not the women. They will come.

I agree.

...but ponder this: what happens when they come too late?
The numbers were seeing seem to show that is what may be what’s happening.

I think that’s the question that will be answered in time...

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So men and women are doing the same things. Great to know, but it still doesn’t really solve the dating issue or answer how more of this would balance the dating world.:yeshrug:

There's no solution, standards either get dropped or the divide grows to the point where interactions up to the advent of social media will be a relic of the distant pass, we're slick there now. Barring the elimination of social media (won't happen too much money it) it's over largely. People think money/better economy fixes this, but honestly the sex might go back up but relationships I think have changed for the foreseeable future. When I'm on an app and I see a broad is pansexual or something I think about all the woman who've quietly fukk a gay guy or are pragmatically pans but move in shadows. If your a traditional man outside of occasional casual encounters (if light work/easy) I'm not really pressed for anything same way @Undead Ban is content, unless something that checks all my boxes comes across I'm not changing a damn thing and will only get more closed off as my finances, age, and quality of life go up.

Where does all this lead to if this trend continues? Is this even possible for a functioning society to maintain.

People already said ITT, Japan status, birth rate is already lowest in like 35 years, but that's not necessarily a bad thing I'd argue there are more definitively bad parents then definitively good ones so.

Video games are creating a mass incel culture.

This is a copout, it's a symptom/side effect, not the root cause. If anything dudes are finding happiness and validation their with harming anyone. Some assign their self worth to how much money they got, some how much women, some how good they are at a craft/hobby. Gaming is a hobby that brings dudes comfort. This is the same as the "video games are making people more violent argument" as opposed to movies, news, gun culture, and general confrontation attitudes in Amerikkka.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In blackpill spaces there's terms like gym maxing so it doesn't discourge you if you really want to put the work in. To ignore data and genetics is pure stupidity. If you'd see a short unathletic NBA player who averages 5 points a game on 16 % you wouldn't tell that nikka to suit up.
Yeah but son, women aren’t as cut and dry as sports stats. Men boil attraction down in a very logical way: height, muscles, jawline. Women are literally about whatever feels good at that moment. No woman has ever thought “wow I really like this guy... but let me pull out my ruler and see if he has a 90 degree jaw before I let him smash.” bytches aren’t NFL scouts. Attraction is not as black and white as black pill makes it seem.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ego inflation— Even 4s and 5s get simped online everyday. PLUS, these bytches don’t just have to choose from their proximity circle anymore... they can meet a plethora of dudes from miles away. The average guy gets pushed farther and farther to the margins,
This right here was the correct answer, right off top

Back in the day, you were confined to your school.. Maybe you'd see some broads from another school.. Maybe you'd have a spot where a few different schools all met up, like a mall, park, part of town. But pretty much a 50 mile radius was it. I lived 30 mins outside DC and it'd be rare for someone to have a girl out there that was steady. Even that was too far.... Now nikkas is flying down to miami for $89 roundtrip, to meet up some broad from cali, that he met on facebook. Women getting inboxes from other goddamn countries. Dudes got steady girlfriends on the other side of the world.

It doesn't just fuel the good looking. EVERYONE has more options. The internet gave us more options for every single thing, but not more options in dating? Of course it did. Which leaves the bottom half out if their pics ain't good, their life ain't looking right, they don't talk the right way... Where they'd easily find the other 3 or 4 in town, nowadays he thinks he's gonna find that 7 on tinder with 100 radius on. She thinks she's gonna bumble her way into a 6'4 man making 100k cause there's 1309420349 matches and 1 of them gotta be him right?

On the flip side, some are fukking like never before. fukking all their options. Others are holding out like never before. Waiting on the perfect option. Or not settling, knowing they got more options. In 1933, you'd have already seen everything in town and made choices by now. You wasn't gonna find nothing new