The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Women judge much more harshly online than in person for whatever reason, so having flattering pics is a must.

I remember my second year of college I met this really cute guy at a party and we danced all night, exchanged numbers etc. Later we added each other on FB , and I almost died laughing because I had swiped left on his profile weeks ago-he looked wayyyy better in person, but for whatever his attractiveness just didn’t translate well in photos- and these were professional headshots(he was an aspiring actor) lol

If I were a dude , I would approach in person , odds just seem better IMO

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Meeting women ain't easy. :yeshrug:Gone are the days of marrying yo coworkers. Clubs are ruined because broads are in groups live streaming.

I been on a nice lil dry streak, imma have to join a club or something because I don't know any other ways to meet broads:shaq2:.When I used to work at Walmart the opportunities w as always there , not any more though

:picard:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Any older brehs got advice? I can’t lie after building up success it’s hard to even want to wife up what’s out here, but don’t wanna have a kid with out a marriage. Fareal women even eat butts now. They was talkin bout it at my job.

How are you building up success? & what is your environment / who do you surround yourself with?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
At some point you might as well just pay.

Dating is kinda ass, I understand but damn.
Forever fukk payin. Don’t do it youngins!!!!
Dating is ass, like my “girl” is a c*nt. I’ll replace her easily but damn it’s just finding girls that like my sense of humor can be a bit hard. Not every girl that feels me likes my humor tho.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Forever fukk payin. Don’t do it youngins!!!!
Dating is ass, like my “girl” is a c*nt. I’ll replace her easily but damn it’s just finding girls that like my sense of humor can be a bit hard. Not every girl that feels me likes my humor tho.

Can never find a chick that likes How I met your mother and Griselda lol.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Women judge much more harshly online than in person for whatever reason, so having flattering pics is a must.

I remember my second year of college I met this really cute guy at a party and we danced all night, exchanged numbers etc. Later we added each other on FB , and I almost died laughing because I had swiped left on his profile weeks ago-he looked wayyyy better in person, but for whatever his attractiveness just didn’t translate well in photos- and these were professional headshots(he was an aspiring actor) lol

If I were a dude , I would approach in person , odds just seem better IMO

Where you from?

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I wonder if another factor is that there was trending decline in drug and alcohol and tobacco usage for younger people ( despite what Rap music would suggest)

Those things can smooth things over socially in terms of interaction.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
How are you building up success? & what is your environment / who do you surround yourself with?

Just Done seen too much. Even if they stable, then they been having feminist views about what women should be allowed to do. I guess I just don’t wanna put the effort tbh when u don’t have to. Idk just venting.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Low level nikkas like you really do hold back the community.

Frankly the community holds itself back by celebrating that ilk, the American black community been cooked. The people who run it don't seem interest in fixing it. (Hint: American black community has mostly been a matriachy)

Last edited: