The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas talking about money being the problem...

I was turning down offers of p*ssy and head when I was 15/16

My first girlfriend was my 25 year old manager at my first job at a movie theater at 16 ....

I don't understand how nikkas see getting p*ssy as a difficult task...
You must be a team handsome guy :palm:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It's not even that they are ugly, lame...its that someone better looking than is willing to fukk the woman they would naturally be paired with. Just read LSA, there are so many women stuck in FWBs situations. They don't realize these dudes are just using them for p*ssy and have ZERO chance for commitment.

On the flip side, women will not respect them because these women feel they can do better BUT outside of sex, these women will not be able to :wow:.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
nikkas talking about money being the problem...

I was turning down offers of p*ssy and head when I was 15/16

My first girlfriend was my 25 year old manager at my first job at a movie theater at 16 ....

I don't understand how nikkas see getting p*ssy as a difficult task...

Thats not fair either because everyone doesn't move the same way. nor should you fault them for it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even that they are ugly, lame...its that someone better looking than is willing to fukk the woman they would naturally be paired with. Just read LSA, there are so many women stuck in FWBs situations. They don't realize these dudes are just using them for p*ssy and have ZERO chance for commitment.

On the flip side, women will not respect them because these women feel they can do better BUT outside of sex, these women will not be able to :wow:.
These women don’t want the men on their level

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
These young bulls need to learn the Philosophy of “p*ssy ain’t got no face” and start fukking ugly chicks to get their numbers up, and I ain’t even talking ugly with a phat ass, I mean UGLY:ufdup:
this is why some of these dudes be having ugly BMs. I personally can’t fukk a chick I don’t find attractive. I do not recommend.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
this is why some of these dudes be having ugly BMs. I personally can’t fukk a chick I don’t find attractive. I do not recommend.
Bruh my thing is these young dudes need and have to be fukking something as a man.

You don’t have to and shouldn’t nut in every woman that’s common sense but these dudes seem to be holding out for dimes and the years are passing them by.

once your youth is gone, it’s gone.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Well first off stop feeling that way. Second of all its plenty "ugly dudes" with decent to nice looking women. And if you go out like you say you do I know you prolly can dress. you got to start peacocking rock layers, get you some earrings a chain, anything that draws attention to you. shyt a nose ring. anything thats a conversation starter.
So, start wearing costumes to draw in birds. Great advice.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats handsome tho? Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder and I'm sure most of us don't look like that nikka that got out of prison all them years ago. Just strike up a convo fam. and go from there you will be surprised.
Like I said I’m the most social, talkative mf, and a I still been getting rejections.
Nowadays it’s all about a certain look :yeshrug: