The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Meeting women ain't easy. :yeshrug:Gone are the days of marrying yo coworkers. Clubs are ruined because broads are in groups live streaming.

I been on a nice lil dry streak, imma have to join a club or something because I don't know any other ways to meet broads:shaq2:.When I used to work at Walmart the opportunities w as always there , not any more though

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yep, that’s about right...now:

A) let’s see the 18-30 girls’ chart. LOL

B) this means for every 3 young dudes you see out here, one of them don’t fucc.
That’s about right. I don’t like to use this word, but this would make it “normal”.
Accept that this is a reality.

C) Frankly, I think this may have always been what’s goin’ on lowkey.

I say that because (as many of you have said) a main component of the issue is economic.
And (1) youngstas 18-30 are the years when your paper is struggling, and really at that time
your focus should be on that. Plus (2), young ladies know that’s the time your paper is struggling,
so they’re kicking it with older men.

D) We’re in the Information Age now; young men know too much today to be throwing their dicc
into The Great Unknown like we were doing.

E) “Can’t fucc” is one thing, but it’s only a piece of the puzzle. There is a lot of “don’t fucc”,
and “won’t fucc unless” that never gets discussed.

Veteran
Daps
you don’t have to put much effort into fukking women I promise . You don’t even have to look like a model. Do these young men not know how to lie to women to get p*ssy.

young men should be ruthless, most women should hate you when you’re because you’re only fukking them and any other chick you can :yeshrug:

The problem is meeting women. You can't fukk at work. Where do you meet women outside of bars and dating apps? I ain't never clubbed before but that shyt look damn near impossible

If you cold approach will they give you their Instagram or number?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is shyt advice, if you ain't ugly don't fukk ugly if you ain't fat don't fukk fat, unless you into that shyt. Me and homies always say more often than not beating your dikk is the W.

Imagine wasting effort/energy to fukk a woman you don't find all that attractive. I'm an animal as a human, but I also have a brain and can weigh risk/reward

:heh:
I imagine you and your homies are lame as fukk but keep beating y’all’s dikk, it isn’t to far fetched to assume y’all do it together , based on your anti- p*ssy post:yeshrug:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That right there makes what you said null & void fam. You would probably be eating without dating apps.

If it makes you feel better, i cant get a relationship though to save my life lol its strange really, i get all the validation, i get sex quick, i get pretty chicks. BUT...no relatioships, chicks get weird on me when it comes to that. Meanwhile insecure bob who doesnt even look good, tends to always find his way into one lol

Actually made me theorize that relationships are very different from attraction, and they dont always go hand in hand for women
And tend to be more...transactional?

Anyways, yeah...so theorize that one for me haha

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.

nikka said tripping over p*ssy. If you not concerned about getting p*ssy what you concerned about? fukk them games. That shyt isn't natural. I ain't saying p*ssy is the end all be all but damn.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The problem is meeting women. You can't fukk at work. Where do you meet women outside of bars and dating apps? I ain't never clubbed before but that shyt look damn near impossible

If you cold approach will they give you their Instagram or number?
If they’re young bruhs college, clubs, bars or just mutual friends.

For the older bruh dating apps do work, just don’t be creepy and send a dikk pic as your first message.

And I’ve never been a fan of cold approaching,It’s a recipe for disaster.

Veteran
Daps
If they’re young bruhs college, clubs, bars or just mutual friends.

For the older bruh dating apps do work, just don’t be creepy and send a dikk pic as your first message.

And I’ve never been a fan of cold approaching,It’s a recipe for disaster.

Breh when you're on a dating app you competing with hundreds of other dudes, because even 6s get a ton or matches. Professional pictures with you doing activities are a MUST, but you'd better be decent looking with a decent body

Cold approaching is the best thing you can do

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I imagine you and your homies are lame as fukk but keep beating y’all’s dikk, it isn’t to far fetched to assume y’all do it together , based on your anti- p*ssy post:yeshrug:

And within minutes a point is proven, be blessed whoadie

That's a telltale sign of a lack of intelligence, the inability to agree to disagree on shyt that has minimal bearing on your life.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Breh when you're on a dating app you competing with hundreds of other dudes, because even 6s get a ton or matches. Professional pictures with you doing activities are a MUST, but you'd better be decent looking with a decent body

Unless you’re 300 pounds will a dragon ball s shirt on in your pics you will eat off dating apps. It’s a numbers game. Match will every woman on that bytch don’t even look at her pics , you will eat.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I refuse to believe this. Im a get a couple of dope photos and go all in on a dating site. Cause this having to look like you play for the Saints shyt is just outlandish. And I ain't even acting like I was just pulling hella hoes. But I KNOW for a fact everywhere I go I get bops. Half of the battle is just being willing to holler at carry a decent convo. And that shyt goes for ALL MEN. I don't care what yall say. you could look like Lebron and if you ain't talking bout shyt. chicks see it. Ya'll nikkas really letting the internet kill yall confidence.

Veteran
Daps
I refuse to believe this. Im a get a couple of dope photos and go all in on a dating site. Cause this having to look like you play for the Saints shyt is just outlandish. And I ain't even acting like I was just pulling hella hoes. But I KNOW for a fact everywhere I go I get bops. Half of the battle is just being willing to holler at carry a decent convo. And that shyt goes for ALL MEN. I don't care what yall say. you could look like Lebron and if you ain't talking bout shyt. chicks see it. Ya'll nikkas really letting the internet kill yall confidence.

If you don't put in good effort online you not getting any fine broads, unless you handsomegang. A lot of dudes don't understand this. And if you do get a match, better have good text game, otherwise it's over with.:yeshrug:

That's how the game goes :wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What’s worse they’re content with this shyt and create circle jerk groups that reinforce this mindset.:francis:

:ohhh:oh shyt these are incels:picard: