jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
fiji-photos-0026a.jpg

Model1.jpg

sp1.jpg

Are people really tryna say these aren't black women LMAO wtf.

they're melanesian

and these people arent asian
2094659483_d9ed4f5452.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fiji-photos-0026a.jpg

Model1.jpg

sp1.jpg

Are people really tryna say these aren't black women LMAO wtf.

they know they're black. they just don't wanna admit it. cause if they did, it would mean black people colonized the world thousands of years before these cacs. and their fragile psyches can't take that. they need to feel superior to us.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some cac got murked for taking the comb outta the chief's Afro

:whew: yeah I heard that story before

They had a strong warrior culture. I read somewhere they would eat the people who invaded the islands :huhldup:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The one with the crown.

Thats the only one you should be posting...

These asian and island governments have a STRICT!! hide the nikkas (most of the population) policy.

Please create a thread on how the erased most of the black people off Australia... there were actually policies to eliminate them just like the devils did to Native Americans.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The one with the crown.

Thats the only one you should be posting...

These asian and island governments have a STRICT!! hide the nikkas (most of the population) policy.

Please create a thread on how the erased most of the black people off Australia... there were actually policies to eliminate them just like the devils did to Native Americans.
WHy not just post it here? or you know, make the thread yourself :ld:

I posted information about that earlier in the thread.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WHy not just post it here? or you know, make the thread yourself :ld:
Ill post it later..

I have to meet my lawyer first, im busy out here attempting to eliminate the devil so.....

Give me a few hours.

Peace.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ill post it later..

I have to meet my lawyer first, im busy out here attempting to eliminate the devil so.....

Give me a few hours.

Peace.
I posted info about that earlier in the thread though.

The racism first came from them cacs though. :usure:

They used the black chiefs and pit them against the asians so they could get a piece of the land.

Lastly, i dont think asians run and sweep black people under the rug like you're saying.

Cabinet-1-620x330.jpg
FTUC+PERMANENT+SECS+C4.5.png

This is the government.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Media, world wide advertising, vacation and tourism ads. ... anything that feeds into white supremacy sweeps black people under the rugs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Media, world wide advertising, vacation and tourism ads. ... anything that feeds into white supremacy sweeps black people under the rugs
I belive the black population of Fiji is part of the attraction or tourism.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

When you see people like this in Asia...
and you see how the Original Asians look... there is no doubt that Asia is a African outpost.

These days the media and governments have attempted to make it less African. Even the slanted eyes that some asians got from East Africans -- There are Asians today that pay top dollar to have their eyes look ( what they believe to be) more European.
The streets in some of these nations ... like Malaysia , Thailand, Fuji, etc....... look different than TV.

Then in Tazmania, Austriala, Victoria, etc. -- There were over 100 incidents of mass massacre of these people.
Then the people were Actively Breeded out------------ Sorta like how Portegese and Italians and Spanish.......... tried to breed out all their black.

It ALL reminds me of TV and media in the West white washing everything.
Its Just like the picture by Europeans who first went to Japan painted Japanese as very dark........
It ALL reminds me of who white people around the world LOVE to adopt African kids.
It ALL reminds me of they lady who invented planned parenthood and about how white people in Europe and Americas have Negative birth rates.
it's like how my own brother was hating on black Muslims, but then studying Greek and North African cultures.... not realizing who recorded 99% of that history and What language the shyt is written in.

it reminds me of how African the people of Hawaii used to look and how Hawaiian folklore was that they sent troops from Africa to help unite the Islands.

I remember when I was in south arabia and everyone in the village was darker than me and I told by this boy that I was his brother and we were AFrican and most of the Bruhs with me were like
:mjpls: "you nikkas not our brothers " and even I was like that:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When you see people like this in Asia...
and you see how the Original Asians look... there is no doubt that Asia is a African outpost.

These days the media and governments have attempted to make it less African. Even the slanted eyes that some asians got from East Africans -- There are Asians today that pay top dollar to have their eyes look ( what they believe to be) more European.
The streets in some of these nations ... like Malaysia , Thailand, Fuji, etc....... look different than TV.

Then in Tazmania, Austriala, Victoria, etc. -- There were over 100 incidents of mass massacre of these people.
Then the people were Actively Breeded out------------ Sorta like how Portegese and Italians and Spanish.......... tried to breed out all their black.

It ALL reminds me of TV and media in the West white washing everything.
Its Just like the picture by Europeans who first went to Japan painted Japanese as very dark........
It ALL reminds me of who white people around the world LOVE to adopt African kids.
It ALL reminds me of they lady who invented planned parenthood and about how white people in Europe and Americas have Negative birth rates.
it's like how my own brother was hating on black Muslims, but then studying Greek and North African cultures.... not realizing who recorded 99% of that history and What language the shyt is written in.

it reminds me of how African the people of Hawaii used to look and how Hawaiian folklore was that they sent troops from Africa to help unite the Islands.

I remember when I was in south arabia and everyone in the village was darker than me and I told by this boy that I was his brother and we were AFrican and most of the Bruhs with me were like
:mjpls: "you nikkas not our brothers " and even I was like that:snoop:
Well black people dont encourage the youth to read books about our own history so its not surprising hat this sort of shyt is happening. In particular your last sentence which made me ill.