The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Caught up on this on Wednesday. The fukkery in this is great

I don't know if he did it but I always found this case interesting.

I gotta live post in here when the next episode airs

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Im sure the LAPD planted sh1t, but OJ is a dummy. He's not smart and possibly has brain damage. And was an egomaniac to boot. If I didnt do it, I wouldnt have acted like he acted. That part about him not asking the cop how they died amd him failing the poly are true.

Breh you have to remember that back then the LAPD was known to be doing shyt just like what is going on today but there was no proof of it because of the technology.

When Rodney King got his ass whipped he was lucky enough that someone just so happened to have A CAMCORDER on them at the time or he would have been sent to jail for attempting to assault an officer because the four police who whooped his ass would have wrote that shyt up like that and then stood in court and said that was the reason he got whooped. Case closed and King catches a bid.

Kids were getting murdered out there by the police and when found they were being passed off as gang related violence.

Lastly he found out about this through other avenues and shyt. The whole chase is what makes me truly believe that he didn't do it but knew who did it, he knew he left some sort of evidence at the scene when he went there to try to stop it but found them dead and finally when he knew he was going to be charged thought "fukk I'm bout to go down for this shyt" and he knew he couldn't snitch because it was either someone who gave no fukks and he'd be dead later or he would be sending his own son to jail... those were his only two options so he was ready to go for option three and kill himself.

At the end of the day the biggest thing that got OJ off was the LAPD and Furhman in particular. Once it was found that he was a racist piece of shyt their whole case was thrown out the window and OJ's team played that shyt perfect by taking it away from being against OJ and made it "racist police department vs Black People". You could find jurors who knew little to nothing about OJ but no way in hell you weren't going to find people who knew nothing about Rodney King and those rasict officers who whooped his ass.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He still never said Y he had it. Notice how he makes sure to s

He said he had it for an acting bit he did. Which given his comedy movies roles isn't a stretch

It was just a mustache.

But this is the whole problem we find out NOW. Back then during the trial, the media said "he had a disguise"....that makes it sound like it was a full on costume and he was headed to Mexico to escape. And everybody(including me) is like "awww man, this dude is guilty as hell"

But in actuality, it was just a fake mustache.

It's like the law. You can tell someone to shut up & sit down and don't move, and they can charge you with kidnapping for that. Ppl hear kidnapping, and now they think ur a criminal.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without knowing any details, I always assumed that oj had knowledge of the murder(s) but I never believed that he committed the acts.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That ESPN interview shows he's guilty.

When axed about the disguise in the Bronco, he gave no reason 4 it. All he did was equivocate and distract.

Meyers: Y did u have a disguise in the Bronco

OJ: It's just a moustache, you'd still reconise me with it. :steviej:

He still never said Y he had it. Notice how he makes sure to smile at every break, and keep a sense of authority over Meyers. Guilty af.

He did make Meyers his bytch and basically pissed all over whites in that interview. Cacs lost. If they ever think they're superior, show em the OJ case and this interview.
This post has me in tears for some reason :russ: