robert-kardashian-and-kids-e1326289338964.jpg

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Growing up I always thought OJ and AC were best friends/practically brothers this show is making it look like it was OJ and Rob :leon:
'We were still sleeping together when she was dating Bruce': Kris Jenner's ex-lover Todd Waterman reveals explosive details of their 'wild and passionate' affair

A article on Kris the hoe having a affair with some soccer player named Todd.

Todd remembers noticing the private detectives following and taking pictures of them – but had a different recollection of the confrontation.

He says: 'When he hired the private investigators I would say that’s when it started going bad. It was the midway point of the affair.

'I remember he turned up at our apartment and he got into the complex. I said we’d call the police, let a little time go by and then I decided to drive Kris back to wherever she had to go.

'I was driving in an open Jeep at the time. As I pulled out of my garage, it was about 5pm and a sunny day, he comes charging out with a golf club in his 450 SL convertible.

'He took a swing and whacked the back of my car. I said "holy s***, Kris, can I pull over and confront him? What do you want to do?" She screamed out "no, no" keep driving he might have a gun in the car. I know he keeps a gun."

'So we’ve got this little high speed chase going on at rush hour and I’m in a Jeep and he’s trailing me and he’s trying to overtake us. I did a couple of spin out moves and he just kept going, luckily - maybe he got his composure again or something.'

Robert filed for divorce and in the book Kris describes breaking the news to the children and how they 'cried and cried.'

At the time Todd says he was scared for his life and thought Robert might have him 'wiped out' - as he was a powerful man.

He remembers OJ Simpson calling him and warning him to stay away from Kris - something the reality show matriarch also wrote about in her book.

Todd recalled: 'OJ said he wanted to talk and he invited me to the house to talk. I said "no thank you." I said "If you want to talk I have no problem meeting you in a public place but I have no desire to go to your home."

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
'We were still sleeping together when she was dating Bruce': Kris Jenner's ex-lover Todd Waterman reveals explosive details of their 'wild and passionate' affair

A article on Kris the hoe having a affair with some soccer player named Todd.

Todd remembers noticing the private detectives following and taking pictures of them – but had a different recollection of the confrontation.

He says: 'When he hired the private investigators I would say that’s when it started going bad. It was the midway point of the affair.

'I remember he turned up at our apartment and he got into the complex. I said we’d call the police, let a little time go by and then I decided to drive Kris back to wherever she had to go.

'I was driving in an open Jeep at the time. As I pulled out of my garage, it was about 5pm and a sunny day, he comes charging out with a golf club in his 450 SL convertible.

'He took a swing and whacked the back of my car. I said "holy s***, Kris, can I pull over and confront him? What do you want to do?" She screamed out "no, no" keep driving he might have a gun in the car. I know he keeps a gun."

'So we’ve got this little high speed chase going on at rush hour and I’m in a Jeep and he’s trailing me and he’s trying to overtake us. I did a couple of spin out moves and he just kept going, luckily - maybe he got his composure again or something.'

Robert filed for divorce and in the book Kris describes breaking the news to the children and how they 'cried and cried.'

At the time Todd says he was scared for his life and thought Robert might have him 'wiped out' - as he was a powerful man.

He remembers OJ Simpson calling him and warning him to stay away from Kris - something the reality show matriarch also wrote about in her book.

Todd recalled: 'OJ said he wanted to talk and he invited me to the house to talk. I said "no thank you." I said "If you want to talk I have no problem meeting you in a public place but I have no desire to go to your home."
Why did you quote me breh?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dag, 9 hours?! I never realized it was that long!
the chase wasn't... but he left the crib at 12pm and it was over at 9pm

people had time to watch it hit tv... look in awe... realize they weren't going to pull him over.. think up funny shyt.. write the funny shyt on a sign... determine where he'd be... drive there... and form a mob to yell and scream and show the signs as he drove by

shyt was an all day event.. when's the last time you saw an all damn day police chase... nationwide at that... on every single channel

and people still try to act like OJ wasn't that famous