The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Can I get a link my brothers? It's asking for cable log in info on the FX site. 2nd ep is not on Vudu either.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Cuba is just a bad actor, get over it fakkit
:heh:WTF does Cuba have to do with what we was talking about?
500x1000px-LL-eb341408_Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Keep it moving, I see you still in your feelings.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bad actors can't pull off subtle performances and maintain the drama so they have to yell and cry to overcompensate
nikka, we was talking about Malcom Jamal as OC not Cuba as OJ. Malcom isn't a bad actor neither. Like I said: Keep it moving. You love jumping into A and B convos calling ME a fakkit.:camby:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Make shyt up brehs.

They took a hit from the previous years ratings with MJ but just about any spurs finals was lower rated.

Actually, excluding the bulls second 3peat, that finals had better ratings than everything but 2001 and 2015
IN 1994 BREHS:upsetfavre:
of course in the new world of hundreds of options its not the lowest anymore, but at that time, it was the lowest viewed NBA Finals ever:comeon:

The first couple of years of Bird/Magic were on tape delay. CBS didn't go live until 1982...

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
IN 1994 BREHS:upsetfavre:
of course in the new world of hundreds of options its not the lowest anymore, but at that time, it was the lowest viewed NBA Finals ever:comeon:

The first couple of years of Bird/Magic were on tape delay. CBS didn't go live until 1982...
I realize there are more entertainment options now but the 2015 finals had the highest ratings since 98 bulls one so....

Breh was talking like it did spurs nets numbers

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:what:They could have stuck with the actual call if they are tryna portray the events as they happened. It's not like the world hasn't heard that call a million times. It didn't sound anywhere as aggressive and angry as this.
They trying to get viewers...you think OJ was crying to Rob Kardashian like that? If you look at the mugshot when he turned himself in it doesn't look like a person who was sobbing for hours. They are exaggerating to get more people to watch, not that serious to claim "racism" b

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They made the little Kardashian kids cheesy as hell

The irony with all the black support OJ got is that he didn't really fukk with them like that
Only messes with white women
"I'm not black, I'm OJ"

If black people at the time were aware of this they might not have caped for him so much. Although Johnnie Cochran and Bailey pulled that race card so flawlessly against the Cops and prosecution that might not have mattered.