Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:martin:These Kardashian kids getting shine on this show like they was even famous back then.

And:camby:at tryna portray OC as another angry nikka. We all know he didn't go off that hard on the phone. He was actually quite polite given the circumstances.
There was times he was yelling on the phone, he even said the "You know who I am Got Dammit" :damn:

I attribute it to be more fearful OJ killing himself rather him being angry

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
There was times he was yelling on the phone, he even said the "You know who I am Got Dammit" :damn:

AC was shook. It's understandable, OJ was his best friend hero and was having a suicidal breakdown in his car. I'd have been yelling too :damn:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wait they did the trailer and announcement of this shyt in October 2014 and it only just now premiered? Edit: Oh trailer was added later :pachaha:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Yea, but he was never THAT angry on the phone. I know he said cot dammit, but that was after a while, not like 5 seconds into the call. shyt was racist imo.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Growing up I always thought OJ and AC were best friends/practically brothers this show is making it look like it was OJ and Rob :leon:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:usure:They wasn't driving for 9 hrs straight. There is still like 3-4 hrs from when he left the house and got spotted on the highway. I'm sure he stopped off to get the disguises and passport that they found in the Bronco, and then went and got gas maybe. Also, they was driving slow as fukk during the chase so that saved on gas.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Yea, but he was never THAT angry on the phone. I know he said cot dammit, but that was after a while, not like 5 seconds into the call. shyt was racist imo.
lol racist? :heh:

Stuff gets exaggerated on film all the time for the sake of entertainment and excitement